SHOT SHOW 2012 - Attendees?

Tackleberry

Newly Enlightened
Re: SHOT Show 2012 Logistics

I am a Deputy Sheriff from British Columbia. Saw your post and was wondering if a couple of us Sheriffs could attend the Tuesday and or Wednesday night parties?

MrMom

Enlightened
Re: SHOT Show 2012 Logistics

I am a Deputy Sheriff from British Columbia. Saw your post and was wondering if a couple of us Sheriffs could attend the Tuesday and or Wednesday night parties?

All CPF members and guests are welcome to attend but please sign up here, eh? .... and welcome to CPF, we are a friendly group here.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
New attendees are always welcome, even more so if they bring baked goods.

And where does everyone get the idea that I'm some kind of food obsessed maniac? :confused:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I will be there as press covering the show for my New York City and Paris, France agents. I will only be there for one day due to scheduling. Where can I meet some of you?

Greta, I would like to introduce myself to you. I will bring some photos to give out to CPF members, and other VIP's.

However, this is a news assignment, so I do have to follow certain standards of a photojournalist.

What would be the best day to attend, I have had no time to research this as I have a huge project in progress for the next few days.

Best wishes,

NR

MrMom

Enlightened
The logistics thread is updated daily with the show's latest plans and RSVP's. Check back often.
There are a few openings in the schedule. This is your chance to suggest activities. Post here.

Greta

Flashaholic
I MAY be bringing three (3) guests with me on Thursday to the Bellagio buffet. Don't know if you need to know that for head-count or not... better to call in a number too high than too low? :shrug:

Also... I would like to take the opportunity to celebrate something on Thursday night... Nothing "extra" will be required from anyone attending... and it's really not going to change anything.... BUT... on Sunday, January 22, I will be turning 50 years old... so if nobody minds, I would like to turn the Bellagio buffet get-together into my 50th birthday party... :party: :D ... It's all semantics, I know... but I still think it would be the BEST way to celebrate EVER! :grin2:

Can't wait to see everyone again next week! :rock:

Last edited:
Also... I would like to take the opportunity to celebrate something on Thursday night... Nothing "extra" will be required from anyone attending... and it's really not going to change anything.... BUT... on Sunday, January 22, I will be turning 50 years old... so if nobody minds, I would like to turn the Bellagio buffet get-together into my 50th birthday party... :party: :D ...
Ha! I just turned 51 on Sunday, so we can celebrate mine, too! Maybe we can get Jim "Cool Hand Luke" Kollias to eat 50 eggs in our honor! :D

Last edited: