Show your Jetbeams

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
I can't say I had really paid much attention to Jetbeam before... but then I took a good look at the Jet-III M the other day and WOW! It has moved straight into my list of must-haves. Anyone have more photos of the Olive Drab finish? Or better yet, ones comparing Olive Drab to the "Natural"/normal finish?

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my 2nd jetbeam today in a trade.. and I like it!!
IMG_9760_processed.JPG

corvettesR1

Enlightened
I owe myself one of those :) . Update ,well I just today ordered my first Jetbeam and I look forward to it arrival.This picture thread sunk me lol.

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
JB's have come a long way.
Here is a way-back.
Initial run LuxIII, 123 twisty with the GID paint.
Very bright for the time, especially with a R123, and a good hand warmer!
IMG_11041.jpg

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Jetbeam Jet-III PRO Ti !! I'm the first to post a picture of it apparently! :D

Btw, I bought a M20 Ti (which i have yet to receive), and i have a feeling that it's kind of like an impulse buying. If someone has a Jetbeam Jet-III M Ti and is willing to trade it (+ cash?) for the M20 Ti, I think I'd be willing.
PM me to make a deal.

Pic:

04102009931-1.jpg

corvettesR1

Enlightened
Here is a photo of my New Jetbeam light. BugOutGear.com did a great job of sending me this light F A S T .

Im real happy with the light and the OD color.
2009_05100004.jpg

gsxrac

Enlightened
Ever since I joined CPF ive loved the look of Jetbeams and really wanted one for a while but 20+ lights later and ive still yet to purchase one. Ive had numerous Surefires, a few various RA lights, an Olight, a Fenix, a few Malkoff's, and a custom or two. I just cant justify buying another R2 light or another 200ish lumen light. I LOVE the Jet III M and will buy one if they get upgraded to an XP-G. I also love the M1X and the RRT-1 but I will hold out for LED upgrades for those also.

Keep the pics coming!

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's ok, get a 450ish lumen light then

Jetbeam M1X :whistle:
Ever since I joined CPF ive loved the look of Jetbeams and really wanted one for a while but 20+ lights later and ive still yet to purchase one. Ive had numerous Surefires, a few various RA lights, an Olight, a Fenix, a few Malkoff's, and a custom or two. I just cant justify buying another R2 light or another 200ish lumen light. I LOVE the Jet III M and will buy one if they get upgraded to an XP-G. I also love the M1X and the RRT-1 but I will hold out for LED upgrades for those also.

Keep the pics coming!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my first Jetbeams today!
A Jet Pro 1 V3 R2 and an RRT-2.
Awesome build quality and great output!

I'll post pics in a few days.

Now I want more!! Haha!