Show your Jetbeams

fyrstormer

Banned
I have a Jet-II IBS (no clip), but I don't have a good picture of it. It's a bit hard to carry because the reflector is so large compared to its size; did Jetbeam ever make a narrow-reflector single-RCR123 light? I have to admit, the UI is pretty nice once I got it set to three levels of brightness instead of that annoying and useless strobe.

ubetit

Newly Enlightened
What is the difference between the Jet III Pro Ti and the Jet Ti M

My Jetbeam Jet-III PRO Ti !! I'm the first to post a picture of it apparently! :D

Pic:

04102009931-1.jpg

Last edited:

Incidentalist

Enlightened
The biggest difference will be the UI. The Jet III Pro has the 3 user defined settings accessed through the clicky like is found on all the other Jet Pro IBS models. The III M has the Military UI which has the high mode and 1 user defined setting that is accessed by twisting the head.

Other than that, there are of some cosmetic differences. I'm not sure about the LEDs?

ubetit

Newly Enlightened
The biggest difference will be the UI. The Jet III Pro has the 3 user defined settings accessed through the clicky like is found on all the other Jet Pro IBS models. The III M has the Military UI which has the high mode and 1 user defined setting that is accessed by twisting the head.

I like the UI of the M model. It worked out for me but I should have researched it before I bought 2 of them.

Metatron

Banned
i have just received my TC-R3 and i have to admit it is probably the very best looking flashlight out there!:twothumbs its a stunner!
has anyone swapped out the R2 emitter yet? wouldnt mind an R4 in its place...

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pictures don't do the TCR3 justice. There are rainbow colors in the machined surfaces, and a beautiful AR coating that splashes green and purple. You can sorta see it in the fringe of the beam in this picture.

IMG_3434.jpg

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gotta say, I'm pretty darn impressed by these lights!

I see more in my future!

RRT-2 and Jet I Pro V3 R2

013-32.jpg

Vernon

Enlightened
I've always been torn on getting a Jetbeam. I have Fenix, Surefire, and Nitecore lights, but I've hesitated on pulling the trigger on a Jetbeam for some reason. I really like the looks and design of the RRT2, but I wasn't impressed with the rings in the posted beam shots. If anyone is passionate about Jetbeams and has any advice/guidance, I'd love to hear it. Maybe I just need to be pushed a bit?

Patriot

Flashaholic
My JetBeams are not as discrete as the green ones:

DSC_8270.jpg

HKJ, those are nearly as sexy as any custom lights I've seen floating around CPF. I know that's very subjective but for the art, price and performance these are pretty darn hard to beat. Nice pair of lights you have there.

Cheers to JetBeam for bringing these kinds of limited run projects to the table.

caesarkidd

Newly Enlightened
why are you guys love Jetbeam so much ?
'cos the performance, price, durability ?

i just got my Jetbeam RRT-0 today, i think it will be my EDC.
it's bigger than my nitecore D10, NDI, n olight i15, much heavier.....(this one the most i like, heavier than the other, and looks pretty too :rock: )

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
why are you guys love Jetbeam so much ?
'cos the performance, price, durability ?

i just got my Jetbeam RRT-0 today, i think it will be my EDC.
it's bigger than my nitecore D10, NDI, n olight i15, much heavier.....(this one the most i like, heavier than the other, and looks pretty too :rock: )

I've been EDC'ing my Jet-III M since I got it 2 weeks ago. I love it more than any right-minded person should.

I took the clip off (I HATE clips...) so it's nice and easy to hold now.

I'm really attrcted by the SS "attack" bezel - I think it looks magnificent, but I'm pretty sure the Victoria Police would confiscate it in a government sanctioned random pat-down in Melbourne.

Now i'm just waiting for the OP reflector to make the beam nice and smooth, and It'll be perfect.

Well, not quite as perfect as that Jet Ti-M :bow:

Anyone got one for sale? Hello? Please? :whistle: