Show your Sunwayman collection!

ChibiM

Enlightened
Are you also a sunwayman fan, or is that just one part of your flashlight collection?
I've sold my c15a, T45C, v25c and gave away my c10r.
I see you have the bigger brother of the old m30a, forgot what it's called, maybe m60c? Does that also have the same mag control ring g as the m30a?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
Wow cool stuff,i can not bring much to the party but here is my 1 :laughing:

I really do like the SWM brand,need to add to the collection of 1 me thinks:D

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sold many of my lights, but no swm left the collection except for the v25rvn.

C20cvn
V11rvn
D40Avn
are some of my favorite lights and I would never sell.

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
Are you also a sunwayman fan, or is that just one part of your flashlight collection?
I've sold my c15a, T45C, v25c and gave away my c10r.
I see you have the bigger brother of the old m30a, forgot what it's called, maybe m60c? Does that also have the same mag control ring g as the m30a?

I'm SWM fanatic, that is a major part of my collection. The first left is SWM M40A, 4 X AA and XM-L T6 with 600 Lm. Magnetic ring with three levels and strobe: another great design of Sunwayman, like M30R and M60R, and V60C, and T45C, and V/M 10/11, and V20C, and...........

You're selling several SUNWAYMAN: it is not a sin? aaahhhh, you want to know the hell, it will always be more fun than the sky, eh? :laughing:

ChibiM

Enlightened
haha.. honestly, Im actually trying to sell my V11R on CPFM at the moment... so yes, I sell SWM lights, as long as I have enough others to play with.
The one Im selling is my 3rd V11R (I still have a V11R mirage and V11r NW to back it up)

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I just have two limited editions but I like them a lot:

Sunwayman V11R Camo, 1xCR123A, XM-L2 U2 LED
Sunwayman M11R Ti Sirius titanium, 1xCR123A, XM-L U2 LED

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Just joined this forum because of this thread as im excited about my newest additions!

just bought

sunwayman D20A gemini
sunwayled m40a MC-e version

both secondhand

these are sooo cool. Just wish I hadnt sold my T40cs (the one that sent me off on this crazy hobby all of a few months ago)

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just joined this forum because of this thread as im excited about my newest additions!

just bought

sunwayman D20A gemini
sunwayled m40a MC-e version

both secondhand

these are sooo cool. Just wish I hadnt sold my T40cs (the one that sent me off on this crazy hobby all of a few months ago)

I bet the MC-E M40a is a nice one! is it pretty powerful? The MC-E is a classic emitter IMO

welcome to CPF!

torchsarecool

Enlightened
To be honest I didn't expect very much from the m40a. On paper it doesn't stack up to much. it's a beautiful piece of kit which is why i bought it, but as it turns out the beam profile is really nice! I'm finding its the preference already over and above more powerful lights I have. I guess that's the difference a decent reflector makes.

not overly familiar with the MC-E emitter itself, it certainly works with the m40a setup though.

Now on the look out for a t40cs again. Sunwayman make stunning lights

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
I don't have any photos to share yet but I'm impressed with Sunwayman, excellent quality, fit & finish and no issues so far. Suggestion Box (they need to start screwing on the pocket clips).

TC45C
C21C
VR11 Mirage
V20A
V20A LTD (X2)

T.H.Cone

Newly Enlightened
IMGP1563_zps95de06c5.jpg

ChibiM

Enlightened
I am working on a review of a t40cs plus MTG 2... should be ready in about 1-2 weeks.

cliceu

Newly Enlightened
My first post, had to have my flashlights preferred involved! :cool:
I love the linear beam control, the ring control of Sunwayman is unbeatable in this point.
The R01A it's size is an incredible convenience.

8vw9d2.jpg

Latest posts