Show your Sunwayman collection!

G. Scott H.

Enlightened
Here's a pic I posted a while ago (best I can do with my current old school "dumb" phone, lol). I love my D40A and D80A. :bow:

0310152123_zps6vzbrtrz.jpg

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chibim,
I am a fan for sure, but I'm a little slow to get the photos on... I know it looks like I have a lot of identical lights, but although identical in appearance there are differing LED'S, tints, many are modded by Vinh, etc. there are a couple duplicates, so if by chance one gets sent in for work I have a backup(this is theoretically the principle, so far not a single light has needed any repair).

My little storage bin of the more frequently used Sunwayman and EagleTac lights.......I removed the foam of one drawers so you could see all the contents:

Although it looks like 4 or 5 nearly identical Eagtacs, all have been modded by Vinh and no two are identical, different versions, LED'S, UI etc.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
HA HA, love it! It's a Tain version of the T45C and is the ultimate Tain light! I sold mine recently and have a little bit of seller's remorse :(

magellan

Honorary Aussie
HA HA, love it! It's a Tain version of the T45C and is the ultimate Tain light! I sold mine recently and have a little bit of seller's remorse :(

I hope you did like the Fed and included a repurchase agreement. :)

On the other hand, you've scored several nice lights lately for the price of one Tain Ti T45C.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
TRUE, I did spend ALL that money on other nice lights! :broke::broke:

I missed my Tain T45C so much I bought the original Sunwayman T45C and had Vinh mod it.. XML2 4500K on copper + Current boost.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
TRUE, I did spend ALL that money on other nice lights! :broke::broke:

I missed my Tain T45C so much I bought the original Sunwayman T45C and had Vinh mod it.. XML2 4500K on copper + Current boost.

Good job! The next best thing!

Ladd

Enlightened
Same comment here - nice collection with a good storage solution. I see the V10R there and elsewhere in this thread. It's my favorite EDC light. I love those variable brightness settings and the low low. I have two black HAIII anno. V10Rs that have quite different finishes. One is truly semi-gloss black while the other one is kind of very dark brownish/greyish, especially in sunlight. They are both XM-L U2 models from two different HK sellers (at a very good price, I might add.) Thanks for a great thread.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great collection Eddie! Am I correct in seeing some limited editions?

The Mirage V11r was a limited run of 800 lights( one of mine is 002/800). The second one was at such a good price I couldn't pass it up. Now I have the opportunity to carry and use one of them. I use all of my lights(granted, some see a lot of use and others very little), but I am not a collector for investment purposes. I do keep all the original packaging, but my lights are all carried, used, occasionally dropped(not too often). I do take care of them, all are regularly lubed, exteriors coated with "tuff cloth" or similar products(a wetsuit for your gear). I have been fairly lucky that I have been able to trade a lot of lights so I can experience some that I would have a hard time justifying the expense for. I do like to sample a large percentage of a manufacturers products, hence a fairly good size collection of Olights, FourSevens, Eagletac, etc. I only bought my first Sunwayman about 18 months ago. I love the variable output/UI, since then I am now trying out a number of Nitecore lights (SRT's, Infilux), although I loved my EC1, and now the EC11 with an 18350 in it, a real pocket rocket. Thanks for the complements!

ChibiM

Enlightened
Wow, nice collections guys!

I just "added" one more to my collection.. A limited edition Triple XPG2 Sunwayman V11R Mirage

17238108969_98986ee910.jpg