M6s-2.jpg

Millenium.jpg

M6-1.jpg

Enjoy.
LJ

Last edited:

gboyp

Newly Enlightened
Nope they are glued to the battery tube, from what i've read on CPF its highly unlikely that we'll see them sold separately any time soon.

That means if I somehow separate the head I could use it for previous version?

The reason I ask this is that I have surefire m900.

Now the new version m900LT is like $650, the cheapest.

I was wondering if I could use the LT head out of cheaper M6LT($300) for my non led m900.

Is there anyone tried to take the head out?

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
That means if I somehow separate the head I could use it for previous version?

The reason I ask this is that I have surefire m900.

Now the new version m900LT is like $650, the cheapest.

I was wondering if I could use the LT head out of cheaper M6LT($300) for my non led m900.

Is there anyone tried to take the head out?

I haven't seen anyone try it but I remembered this thread where turboBB swapped the heads on a M3LT and M6. The newer style head fit the old style body but only the low level worked. Of course, unlike the M3LT, the M6LT is a single mode light.

If the same held true for the M6LT then that would be good news about the fit but I don't know whether it would light up.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ain't gonna lie I'm super envious of y'all's m6 collections. I remember always wanting an m6 back when I was younger. :(

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scored this NIB M6 very happy the HA is a real good match by eye. But not so much in this picture with flash :(
I will post a pic with my other two soon all have different engravings.

M6web.jpg

cheers

Flea Bag

Enlightened
I only have two stock M6es and one Megalennium. Will try to get pictures up... But in the mean time, I have to ask: If so many of us have multiple M6es, then I'm guessing quite a few of us really love the M6 and consider it a "Must Have". So my next question is: WHY ON EARTH AM I THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE TO HAVE VOTED FOR IT IN THIS THREAD??? http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...lic-s-quot-Must-Have-quot-List-Cast-Your-Vote

Priorities people! :twak:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for other pics! ever since I purchased my PhD-M6 battery pack I've sold all other incans I own (except my 9P) because I just love the regulated, guilt free throw of the M6.

This is by far my furthest throwing light, and while I have many P60 hosts with various Malkoffs, there is just something about how effective the MN20 and it's "measly" 200 lumens are when outside.

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this HA-BK one! please, more pics of this nice M6!

EDIT: I just saw in the OP... yes you do it! :p Sorry.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forgot to post this here, it is a couple of weeks old.

Watching the nba finals

bumy5yge.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLaird8201

Newly Enlightened
Great lights guys!!!! Makes me wish I'd never sold mine years ago :( I just always wanted it to have longer run times. Mow that Gene at Malkoff is making the MD60 (I just ordered one for my M3T) I'm considering getting another m6. Are any of you using this setup? Can you tell me how the md60 compares to the m6 stock bulbs?

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great lights guys!!!! Makes me wish I'd never sold mine years ago :( I just always wanted it to have longer run times. Mow that Gene at Malkoff is making the MD60 (I just ordered one for my M3T) I'm considering getting another m6. Are any of you using this setup? Can you tell me how the md60 compares to the m6 stock bulbs?

I had an M60 and I really didn't care for the tint. I would (and did) get the PhD-M6 rechargeable battery pack instead. It gives you many different options of guilt free incan use.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-the-Black-Edition-PhD-M6-custom-battery-pack

disneyman

Newly Enlightened
I have a M6 Millenium and have been disappointed in my quest to retrofit it with an LED. Now unfortunately it is collecting dust. Any suggestion on an LED replacement bulb/head would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is not in the proper forum.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a M6 Millenium and have been disappointed in my quest to retrofit it with an LED. Now unfortunately it is collecting dust. Any suggestion on an LED replacement bulb/head would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is not in the proper forum.

Have you tried a Malkoff MD60 or a Nailbender tower?

I think those are about your only choices.

Otherwise find a used 3x17670 battery carrier, a FiveMega MN bipin adapter, a WA1185 bulb, and enjoy some rechargeable incan. goodness.