Sign-up thread for the MillerMods Cree Arc AAA 2-stage (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
R2 :thumbsup:,

If you come across strong green/yellow tint that no one else wants please save it for when you get to me!

Thanks

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received mine Friday and am pleased with the light.

Its not my first Millermod and not my last.

It is as advertised and now riding in my left pocket in place of the stock ARC aaa.

Good work Eric.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have run into a delay. I ordered ten empty heads from Arc's website and all of them are badly blemished. Anything from discolored anodized to gouges in the sides of the heads. I e-mail there [email protected] address. I'll see what they say.
IMG_2026.jpg

Last edited:

ptirmal

Enlightened
I know I'm pretty much at the end, but if there isn't much demand for the blemished ones I don't care if mine is blemished, it's gonna be a daily carried one anyway.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maria from Arc contacted me today with the good news that they are sending me replacement heads and I will ship back the bad heads.

kimo

Newly Enlightened
hi eric i would like to get in line for a 25/1.5 Q4 WH or Q5 same set up and if you have anything sitting around like the last three AAA i'll take one of those also. thanks for getting me on the list and merry christmas.

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
i just received my two new R2 25/1.5 MIllermods.

what beautiful workmanship!

the 2-stage is perfectly set, treads nice and clean, the reflector mirror-like.

comparing them to other lights of stated brightness, i'd guess the low beam is around 5-7 lumens and the high beam between 110-125 lumens. amazing!

the craftsmanship is simply lovely.

once again eric, you rock!!! :twothumbs

moose

Newly Enlightened
Ok I changed my mind I would like a R2 two stage 3/4 watt 75mA drive = 2.5 @ ~22 lumens Is that ok?

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
I apologize if this has already been answered, but what is the minimum voltage required for this light to turn on? I'm very tempted to order one, but one of my favorite features of the regular arc is its ability to fire up on almost dead cell.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I apologize if this has already been answered, but what is the minimum voltage required for this light to turn on? I'm very tempted to order one, but one of my favorite features of the regular arc is its ability to fire up on almost dead cell.

The start-up is exactly 1.00V and once started it will run with less than .7V. Of course the amount of light at that point is much less.

Status
Not open for further replies.