Sign-up thread for the MillerMods Cree Arc AAA 2-stage (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooh, I want one! Can I get one in olive with the low setting ~10 lumens and the highest high setting available?

I realize the color means I'm going to be waiting for a while, I'm cool with that. I just bought a bunch of Fenix lights -- and an Arc6 -- to tide me over.

Welcome to the forum. I need to check back with Arc and see when I can get some good lights. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

ecallahan

Enlightened
Please put me on the list for an R2 with 50mA low, 1.0 watt high. I'll take whatever you have, but prefer a slightly warmer (not green) tint.

Thanks!

Sorry to say, but I'll have to drop off the list for now. Since I'm at #75, I won't miss out if I get back on later. Thanks, and good luck with your mods.

gjg

Enlightened
Just an update - Eric is looking at getting back into building lights again next week. Things seem to be settling down at home, but with a new baby can things ever be REALLY settled? ;)
gg

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for posting an update Greg. I'll be getting to it again next week. I need to check again with Arc to find out if they have new stock of the natural anodized Arc AAA's.

ptirmal

Enlightened
I'm just wondering if the list could be updated to show who has already gotten their light just to see where we stand on the list, if it isn't too much work.

gjg

Enlightened
I will ask Eric. I don't have that info, but if he provides it I'll update the list, no problem.
Also, hopefully ARC will have their QC problems worked out and Eric can get good raw material for our little beauties.... :duh2:
Greg
I'm just wondering if the list could be updated to show who has already gotten their light just to see where we stand on the list, if it isn't too much work.

Scottiver

Enlightened

I'm pretty sure that I was the last person on the list to get my lights. Eric had a couple of Arcs from older stock that he was able to use since the shipments from Arc were not usable.
Pretty nice little lights, I like the two levels. I got the 50mA low and 1.0 watt high. Low looks brighter than a stock Arc and the high is very bright.
The beam is very interesting, it is a perfect round spot with a ton of nice side spill. Much different than the stock Arc. It's almost like it's two beams in one, a flood light with a throwy center.

It's a shame that now that Eric is ready to build more of these he can't because he can't get any quality parts to work with. :mecry:
Hopefully soon.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Thanks for posting an update Greg. I'll be getting to it again next week. I need to check again with Arc to find out if they have new stock of the natural anodized Arc AAA's.
Could those of us with stockpiles of Arc's send them in for 'the treatment'? I'd really like to get at least one or two into my hands soon. :popcorn:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, please remove me from the list. I'm the last one anyway (#81). Thanks.

ptirmal

Enlightened
You know you want one bad when you have a nightmare that this thread was closed and there were going to be no more of these lights produced. I had to make sure it was just a nightmare, pheew...

Status
Not open for further replies.