SPY005 logo design contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd said:
Yessir! (Damn, I wish I had a still-functional, sole-surviving braincell. :nana: ) I'll leave it to others to find one to Photoshoppe.

Larry

No Photoshop work but these are the guys right?

spyvspy16xc.jpg

-LT

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My version.

STILL BETA.

Just a sketch by hand in PSCS !

Copyright © Paramaribo 2005 George Cheng Jr.
(until otherwise handed over by me.)

Cheers

spy005-logo_resize.jpg

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Well that would be the idea if I could draw! :eek:
Here's same idea but possibly hold up better small:

SPY005-logoC.gif

like:

SPY005-logoC-small.gif

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast

^^ the big sized one

^^ the small sized one

only in circle that the thing is counted, not outside.

if you want the lines to be thicker tell me :)

steal my work and i will steal your lights away.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try these... I would have preferred the solid white semi circle but since you are laser etching, the surface may not be as even as I liked.

Enjoy...

spy005a.gif

spy005b.gif

Ikonomi

Enlightened
I roughed out some quick brainstorms that I had. I'll work on this more tomorrow. It's almost 4 AM here and I'm very tired.

I think a 007 logo spoof could be cool, but the copyright issues... :p

spylogoset03.jpg

Some quick sketches. Need to be fleshed out.

spylogoset01.jpg

My personal favorite right now. This is just a quick mock-up to show roughly what the finished product will look like.

spylogo05temp.gif

spylogo05.jpg

Like I said... more work tomorrow.

Last edited:

KingSmono

Enlightened
Awesome logos guys! Unfortunately, when it comes to computer drawings, my skills are comparable to a 3-year old with a crayon and a piece of paper. :shrug:

-Allen

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW . . . great stuff.

Nice work, everybody. My favorites so far are:

wmpwi's "crow in the moonlight", I would love to see that with a round format instead of oval and please keep that perfect crow head. This one, more than most, would scale to .35" very well.

McGizmo's "crow from letters" I love the concept but that crow!, it looks more like a pigeon :crackup: I think you will have to steel somebody else's crow head and do it with a hand sketch.

hotbeam's "crow on a semi circle" (the upper one) it needs 005, nice work, it would scale well too.

Ikonomi's "crow looking down sketch" please work that concept but keep it simple, I think we have an artist in the house.

Everybody's stuff is great. As you all know it is not up to me who wins because everybody is going to be voting. I am not going to hesitate to cheer on the ones I like and give suggestions. I recommend that everybody does this as well. If you see something you like let them know.

Thank you everybody, keep it coming.
Dave

wmpwi

Enlightened
spyround25c.jpg

This would be the round version and if you were married to the 005, 05, or 5, there would still be room. Thanks for the complement. This is where I would put in one of those simile things that blush if I could find it.

Data said:
WOW . . . great stuff.

Nice work, everybody. My favorites so far are:

wmpwi's "crow in the moonlight", I would love to see that with a round format instead of oval and please keep that perfect crow head. This one, more than most, would scale to .35" very well. <snip> Thank you everybody, keep it coming.
Dave

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPY005_1.gif

Man, I forgot how bad it is to use a mouse. I gotta get a better table so I can setup my Wacom pad again. And this new photoshop, man, they sure changed a lot since 5.0..

Anyways, these aren't my original ideas. Just playing around for a bit before I run into town which btw, I have to go now! cya!

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashlight

I love the feet. At first I thought maybe footprints walking along, but this looks good too. Though the cool thing about footprints is you can have them walk right across the tail of the light. Hummmm . . .

wmpwi

That is nice. I like it a lot. I wonder if it needs 005, if you try it, that is cool. Do you thing a couple artistic moon creators would look good? It might be too much. But then maybe moon creators that look like "005".

Also, could we see that in an outline version with no fill?

IsaacHayes

Those are super. I like the lower right the best but with the 005 font from the lower left image. Also I wonder if there is a better place for the 005.

BTW, it looks like you posted two images but only the second is a valid link.

Keep them coming guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts