Sunwayman M11R is here!

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
I heard a V11 is also in the works for those that want the ability to "pre-set" the level the level it comes on in. I'm not sure what differences it will have over the V10 though, anyone heard anything more about the V11?

Yes but can't divulge details yet :)

aau007

Enlightened
The light is so short with a control ring (less than 3 inches). If you have a larger hand, it must be hard to control the light in one hand, no? When you try to turn the ring with your thumb and index finger, how much length is left for holding the light? Another finger's worth?

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
The light is so short with a control ring (less than 3 inches). If you have a larger hand, it must be hard to control the light in one hand, no? When you try to turn the ring with your thumb and index finger, how much length is left for holding the light? Another finger's worth?

I have trouble with the V10R already. I'd expect this is a two-hander... much like I CAN do one-handed Fenix E15 but not with any real control.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Lightjunction is the sponsor on CPF for Sunwayman I think. Could be wrong. I can't really recommend anything else to avoid shilling. Give them a shout. They should have them in already or very soon (eg next few days).

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
Lightjunction is the sponsor on CPF for Sunwayman I think. Could be wrong. I can't really recommend anything else to avoid shilling. Give them a shout. They should have them in already or very soon (eg next few days).

I emailed LightJunction yesterday, and they said 1 to 2 weeks.

As to higher output with an RCR123A, they still rate V10R at 210 lumens with an acceptable voltage range of 0.9 to 4.2 volts, exactly the same as the M11R specs are claiming (and we know how the V10R rocks with a rechargeable), so I'm certainly hopeful.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened

As to higher output with an RCR123A, they still rate V10R at 210 lumens with an acceptable voltage range of 0.9 to 4.2 volts, exactly the same as the M11R specs are claiming (and we know how the V10R rocks with a rechargeable), so I'm certainly hopeful.

Trust me. 500 lumens is coming.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great, now lets get it going in a 2cell so it will be long enough to hold & operate.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
I can't really say other than it's, oh, about the size of a... hm SWM V10R? And there's a shiny finish and a dull finish, if you catch my drift ;) I can't wait either. You know that SWM thread where they posted all those "amateur" pictures? They weren't kidding.

EDIT: Not aware of a 2 cell or 18650 in the pipeline though.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

The V10R-T6 is rated at up to 460 lumens with a 16430, gets warm pretty quick though. Nice to have the option to crank it up when needed.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how many trits it will take to fill up that that clip slot? :devil:

Latest posts