Sunwayman M11R is here!

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Yep updated titanium clip is something I'm looking forward to as well. Solidly screwed in.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have waiting for this one for a while. The light OP reflector looks like the one used in my V10R Ti2. It looks like I will have something to compare to my Eagletac D25C mini Ti XM-L U2.

Last edited:

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
They should have tan and natural. Dark gray isn't available from SWM for about another week.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
As to higher output with an RCR123A, they still rate V10R at 210 lumens with an acceptable voltage range of 0.9 to 4.2 volts, exactly the same as the M11R specs are claiming (and we know how the V10R rocks with a rechargeable), so I'm certainly hopeful.

The M11R XML-U2 is rated:
180 lumens with a CR123
230 lumens with a RCR123

The V10R XML-T6 is rated:
160 lumens with a CR123
460 lumens with a RCR123

The M10R XML-T6 is rated:
160 lumens with a CR123
210 lumens with a RCR123

The V10R XPG-R5 is rated:
210 lumens with a CR123/RCR123.

The V10R listing on Sunwayman's website is for the XPG-R5.
They don't have the V10R XML-T6 listed on their website.
However, the specs are printed on the front of the box,
and are also listed on any of the retailers websites.

"Up to 460 lumens when use 1*16340"

photobucket-8020-1325012607863.jpg

Last edited:

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
All the V-T6 series lights are rated 400+ lumens with one lithium rechargeable by the way (not for long).

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
say more! say more! it'll help us get our wallets ready ;)

Well it's already been "out" except now in colors -- and is head-to-head against the E01. If you still don't know then really, not a CPFer are ya? :) On the plus side, your wallet will barely feel a ding compared to the M11R and what's to come!

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still on the fence about this one. It's a neat light but seems a little big for keychain carry versus my Draco and the V10R fits the bill for pocket carry just fine for me. Trying to convince myself I'd find a use for it. (not that usefulness ever stopped me from buying a light before) I did preorder the V10R Ti+ and AA extender though. That one will take over as my EDC light from the V10R-T6.

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
I like the tan, but I'm not sure I need a control ring if it isn't variable output. I kinda prefer click switches, and am moving away from twisties because most of them have been tough to one-hand.
Does anybody know if Sunwayman is going to offer neutral tints? I don't do cool white anymore.
Otherwise, I was just about to preorder a V10R Ti+.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the tan, but I'm not sure I need a control ring if it isn't variable output. I kinda prefer click switches, and am moving away from twisties because most of them have been tough to one-hand.
Does anybody know if Sunwayman is going to offer neutral tints? I don't do cool white anymore.
Otherwise, I was just about to preorder a V10R Ti+.

I hope they do some more neutrals but I'm not holding my breath, If they do I'll buy another V10R Ti+ and sell the cool white. The control ring on V10's is plenty smooth enough for one hand use, I haven't tried an M series though and the M11's are shorter than the V10's.

Gravitron

Newly Enlightened
Will the new V11 be brighter than the V10, more than 500 lumens or will it be an update of UI/features?