Sunwayman T60CS Review (3 x XM-L U2 | 3 x 18650 / 6 x 16340)

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
update on the low battery indicator of my copy of the T60: I finally noticed the low battery indicator in operation - A very slow blink. I do not know how long it had been blinking at me. AW 2900mah cells inside. I grabbed my DMM and measured the voltage at the charging end with the light on max: 9.08v. I then removed the cells and quickly checked the OC voltage. All cells were slightly above 3.0x volts. Eh, I wish that the low voltage indicator turned on before the cells were essentially discharged anyway much less enough before the PCB protection in the cell cut off the current anyway.

However, in surveying the current crop of 3x XML-xxxx lights, such as the TM11, TM15, SC6330, TK75, TN11, etc, I am still happy with my T60. The T60 lumen output is certainly above the spec, as confirmed by the review. To my viewpoint, the competing lights do not offer any signficant increase in lumens. The beam from the T60 is relatively clean of artifacts as well as a good compromise between spill and spot. The T60 is quite compact which I like very much. about the only light that is clearly smaller is the just released Zebra 6330, but the jury is still taking in the sketchy evidence on that unit.

lightliker

Newly Enlightened
@moldyoldy: the same motivations about size, spill and output made me decide to order the T60CS. Thanks for measuring the warning led voltage!
I just checked hongkong post and the light hasalready entered my country! :popcorn:
Maybe this week it will be delivered at my door.

lightliker

Newly Enlightened
The light arrived and is now my most favorite one, next to my SR90 (wich cannot be taken with me as easy as this little powerful one).
For edc I have a S20 olight baton wich suits me fine!
Have you ever tried this? :D
IMG_5666_zps07a3e3ac.jpg

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light arrived and is now my most favorite one, next to my SR90 (wich cannot be taken with me as easy as this little powerful one).
For edc I have a S20 olight baton wich suits me fine!
Have you ever tried this? :D

Wont the tail get shorted? :sssh: