• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SURE--FIRESALE (LOADS of SUREFIRE STUFF + V5 E2E and other OR stuff)

AussieRanga

Enlightened
PRICE DROPS..GET IN BEFORE I DECIDE TO KEEP WHAT IS LEFT AS GIFTS

Hey guys. Long story short: I was too stressed and getting too angry and then started getting depressed so I quit my job and have moved to the bush to refocus and completely change my way of life.

A lot of my collection will be going - it is easier for me to do this all at once rather than procrastinate and think about whether I should add more later or not..

All items ship from Australia and the global priority shipping comes with tracking and is FREE to anywhere in the world. If you want to buy multiple items it will really save me on shipping so contact me and we will work out a discount..

I have some additional parts which can only be added to purchases over $100 unless stated otherwise..

All items must be paid for with PP as goods and first "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over PM's.

There are a couple of stock lights here which will hopefully be allowed by the mods for the sole purpose of keeping everything together in terms of add-ons and bundle deals - it may get messy offering a mix of lights and parts from multiple threads. There is definitely enough modified lights and custom bits so without further ado, let it begin.

NOTE: ALL CUSTOM LIGHTS BY TANA HAVE LuciDrv FIRMWARE AND ARE SINGLE LITHIUM ION ONLY!!!! *NO SINGLE CR123

Sorry in advance for the dust and generally low-qual phone pics. I took my time repeating shots to best show any wear or damage.

And so it begins:

#1 - My favourite light. E1E BK with 2 way clip and SS bezel/shroud set and McClicky installed, modified by Tana: TripLED XP-G2 S3 1C (6500K) - this has an absolutely beautiful pure white and very bright beam. As far as I can see there is only a tiny spot or two of missing ano on the tail. Excellent condition otherwise. $400 now $380

#SOLD2 - Oveready V5 E2E R33 - as received from Oveready, it has some missing ano on the knurling as reported by some other owners. Tiny speck of ano also missing from crenellations on bezel. $400

#3 - TNT Z2X Quad XP-G2 5000K modified by Tana -- bored for 18650 -- DD/FET driver with LuciDrv firmware -- HACS (switch rated to 10A) -- Excellent condition. $350 now $340

ONLY USE HIGH DRAIN CELLS LIKE SAMSUNG 25R, LG HG2 etc

#SOLD4 - KL4 BK modified by Tana: TripLED XP-G2 S4 2C (5500K) -- Aleph 1x123 body -- RPM tailcap with McClicky installed. Overall condition is quite good. There is a bit of ano missing on the head near where it meets the body and a pin sized spec missing that can just be seen in the pic of the light on its side. $170

#SOLD5 - E2 bezel mod by Tana: TripLED 219B -- E1L body and tail with McClicky installed - SS Bezel and shroud set. One spec of missing ano between knurling on the tailcap. Slightly faded knurling around sharp edges on hex part of bezel. Overall in great condition. $240

#SOLD6 - Surefire C2 -- McClicky and adapter installed in z41 -- Malkoff M61W with XP-G and hand written title. The switch and McClicky kit are virtually new with no signs of damage, body is in good condition with a couple of tiny spots missing ano, bezel has faded ano around sharp edges.$150

#SOLD7 - Stock old E1L with single mode KX1. Has 2 small spots of missing ano on body and one on head near where body meets. $65

#8 - Stock E1B Silver. Has scuff mark on tail and bezel and small dint on body and smaller dint on bezel.crenellations. Overall condition is quite good. $70 now 65

#SOLD9 - Oveready bits: natural HA 1x123 extension tube -- brass shorty body -- adapter to fit P/C/etc bezels -- z44 with XM-L 2-mode drop in with memory and xeno silver crenellated bezel <<<all THIS currently needs is a 18500 cell and a z41 to be a fully functional light. Also available is a brass with wood 3P sized body that OR are no longer carrying as far as I know.

The 3P style body is as received and the other almost complete light has a couple of spots of ano missing on the extension tube, the z44 is pretty well 'good looking user grade' condition.. Small scuffs and few tiny dings.. Brass shorty and C adapter are spotless.. $80 + the brass/wood body for an additional $20 if wanted..

#SOLD10 - Surefire C3 custom orange cerakote. Very good condition other than a few spots where the ano is showing up through the orange ceramic layer. I'm not sure what caused it as I received it this way. All I know is it doesn't appear to be from damage. Maybe the coating is just thinner there? Comes with a McClicky switch installed and bored for 18mm cells - black SS bezel ring and glass lens - comes with 9V incan lamp which is working fine. $90

#SOLD11 - L4 Digital Lumamax modded by Tana: TripLED 219C -- McClicky installed -- OR brass tailcap shroud. Has a few spots of missing ano on knurling and one tiny spot on head. Otherwise excellent condition. $190

#SOLD12 - E2E body and KX2 bezel mod by Tana: Reflector Mod XP-G2 S3 1C (6500K) beautiful pure white beam - exact same tint as #1 to complement flood with throw (my perfect pair LOL) driven @ 3amps with LuciDrv firmware like all the others.. Also has RPM tail with McClicky installed.

Light looks worse for wear in the close up of the head due all the dust as this was one of the last shots taken. Maybe a spec of ano missing on body knurling..head has few bits of missing ano on sharp edge near body, hardly noticeable. Still very good to excellent condition. $150

#SOLD13 - De-ano'd E2E -- I know little about how this was done. It works and is in great condition other than the obvious. Glass is scratch/damage free from the whole process..$60

#14 - E2L AA. Stock. Very good condition other than few tiny spots of missing ano on sharp edge of head near body. Low serial #1480. $120 now 110

#15 - M3 combat light with Veleno Designs NW tower module, single mode ~250-300L some very minor spots of missing ano on crenellated bezel and around sharp edges on hex part of bezel, scuff and tail wher ano has been worn thin and one little ding on one of the fins. Good condition otherwise. I also have both Hi and Low output original bulbs but have never used them so cannot confirm if they are good or not. $240

#SOLD16 - E1L mod by Tana: Reflector mod with XP-E2 R4 1C (6500K) that produces a very nice white beam that throws amazingly well considering it is only driven @ 1.5amps so can safely run on high without overheating..great light! Has McClicky installed too.

Another dusty pic making the knurling look horrible. I'll say there may be a spot or two actual missing ano to be on the safe side - there is a few spots on the head near the groove but otherwise excellent condition. $140

#SOLD17 - L2 Digital Lumamax - stock, fully functional - wear on bezel from pocket carry on it's own so just ano worn thin. Excellent condition for it's age $65

#SOLD18 - Kroma Mil Spec - fully functional user with some scratches on body. $60

#19 - Old E2e with z51 Twisty -currently has McClicky installed but original guts are undamaged and included with box and papers which look immaculate. Inner tray has damage from previous owner but still relatively good condition. Light itself has few little bits of ano missing here and there with a decent dent on the bezel as well. Fairly good condition overall. $150 now $130

#SOLD20 - E2E BK in very good condition -- stock with functional bulb. Dusty pics again but very few missing spots of ano. Original box and paperwork - box was ripped open but paperwork is fine. $170

#21 - NEW UNOPENED E2E HA Saturn Grey $130

#22 - NEW UNOPENED E2D DEFENDER $130

#SOLD23 - Surefire E2E -- stock with functional bulb -- very odd colours..tail is a silvery grey with a hindlt of green, body is a chocolatey colour, lower part of head is a really dark green-almost black kind of colour and the bezel ring is more dark grey colour. Unique for sure! Everything but the tail which has a small ding, is in good condition. $65

#SOLD24 - Surefire E1B. The only Surefire I have ever dropped... Immediately removed from rotation after that and relegated to shelf life. Still completely functional with only 30mins max total use. Has a few not so serious dings..body seems undamaged.. $50 OR $35 with another purchase.

#SOLD25 - E Series Bodies -- Leef C-E and Pineapple. Pineapple has a small dint near where the head screws on so barely noticeable when in use anyway. Leef body appears to have been treated to a scotch bright jobbie to perhaps increase grip? Either way, it looks good IMO and does have sufficient grip barehanded.. Z41 is in good condition, small spot of missing ano between knurling and a couple of even smaller spots here and there.. $160 + $10 off any stand alone modified head

#SOLD26 - Stock Surefire KX2C. There is a noticeable bit of ano missing on the sharp edge as shown in picture which could probably be fixed with a sharpy (should have planned ahead!!) and be barely visible unless you knew it had been 'repaired' -- two or three pin sized spots missing on the crenellations as well. Great condition otherwise. $55 *OR *$45 with another purchase

#SOLD27 - TNT P60 TripLED XP-E2 R4 1D (6500K) -- VERY nice 'tight-floody-throw' with a pure white tint! It was installed in a light then used for a short period of time to set up the modes then I didn't use it again until the other day when I decided to sell it and the rest of these items. Has a small piece of copper adhesive foil attached which can be easily removed or stacked up further. $120 OR $110 if purchased with a P60 host (OR parts pack included)

#28 - KX2C mod by Tana: Reflector mod with XP-G2 S2 1D (6500K) driven @ 3amps. Has a few spots of ano missing on the crenellations and one spot on sharp edge facing body. Very good condition otherwise. $125 now $110

[/url

#SOLD29 - LX2 head mod by Tana: Reflector mod with XP-G2 S3 3A (5500K) driven @ 3amps. Head is in excellent condition $125

[url=http://postimg.org/image/bffv8ii0z/]

#30 - KX1 mod by Tana: Reflector mod with Nichia 219B driven @ 1.5amps. In very good shape other than this small gouge near the threads which was there before I sent it to Tana but other than that it performs well on IMR and regular ICR higher mAh cells and can be used with a stock switches with relative confidence.. $95 now $90

#SOLD31 - Surefire E2D stock user condition as received with a fair amount of ano wear but no signs of drops. Has original box which is still in fairly good condition, paperwork inside is relatively good too. $65

#SOLD32 - Aleph body and tail multi pack bonanza:

-- 1 x tail with McClicky and GITD boot installed
-- 1 x tail with no switch installed in pics but I will supply a new McClicky and boot to install yourself in about 30 seconds
-- 1 x 2x123 NATURAL HA body
-- 1 x 1x17500 BLACK HA body
-- 1 x 1x17500 BLACK HA body - I had to sand the inside slightly to get a battery to fit - function or safety is not compromised!
-- 2 x 1x123 BLACK HA bodys - they came completely covered in ano so before I send them I will remove it so they actually work..just so the pic doesn't confuse anyone...

So..7 pieces mostly unused, all undamaged..lego heaven.. $100

#SOLD33 - Surefire U2 stock 100L 2hr version.. Excellent condition other than a scratch on the body near the clip. $80 + optional U2E2 adapter for additional $10

THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE ONLY FOR PURCHASES OVER $100 (unless already mentioned)

#SOLD34 - C/P extender in natural HA Z41 is for colour references only and is NOT included. $30

#SOLD35 - Z57 unused in opened pack. $10

#SOLD36 - RPM Tails in BK and HA. Never used, perfect condition. $45each/$80both -- if spend over $200 then $70both

#SOLD37 - OR brass and copper shrouds. Never used, bags never even opened by me so barely any patina.. $25

#SOLD38 - Tana U2E2 adapter. Fits U2/Kroma/maybe others.. $20

#SOLD39 - Conversion kits to change Z41 from momentary/twist-on style switch to McClicky switches.. $15 for both

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'll take the small brass/wood body. What's the story on that?

Congrats on your new lifestyle. Whereabouts did you move?

I was in Oz from the states a couple of years ago and was fortunate to visit Norm Eyres before he passed away, which is how I came by the "Honorary Aussie" nickname which I'm very proud of. :)

Last edited:

AussieRanga

Enlightened
I'll take the small brass/wood body. What's the story on that?

Just clarifying you want all the OR lego parts there..? The wood body was a special run done by OR for $59 which I am offering at a discount for whoever wants the almost finished OR lego light..

If you want the wood body still but not the other parts PM me and we'll talk more.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Okay, I'll take both since it's a better deal. Please PM your PP info.

Last edited:

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Are the items being deleted as they are being sold? Per the rules, they need to stay and show the prices, please replace them.

Sorry for the confusion..I moved the sold ones to the bottom... I'll keep it how it is for now as I am about to go to bed but will move them back tomorrow morning and just mark them as SOLD from now on so everything is in numerical order.

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Ok I am going to work out prices and PM everyone in 6 or so hours when I wake up for work and can process this all better. For now I have marked the items everyone is asking for as sold..

Tana: I'll be in touch soon bro.

Criollo: The last few items are hard to find or real good deal so wanted to leave them for people buying a few things..having some nice new accessories is always good :twothumbs that and it is hard to justify letting those go with the high prices for postage I am absorbing through all the sales :sigh: