• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SURE--FIRESALE (LOADS of SUREFIRE STUFF + V5 E2E and other OR stuff)

KakaruPilot

Newly Enlightened
I'll take #2 (OR V5 E2E) !!! PM for PayPal info will be incoming momentarily. Shipping will be to NJ in the US, not the South Pole where I am currently located.

Edit: AussieRanga, be advised we run off of New Zealand time down here in Antarctica and will lose internet at 1:45PM local time, and get it back at 12:30AM tomorrow. Just wanted to add that so you can know when to hear back from me once you send the PM. Thanks!

Edit 2: PayPal sent!

-Ethan

Last edited:

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Bump with some price drops..

I am pretty much selling everything at a loss - some small, some larger - when the guys get their shipments (especially the smaller orders) they'll see the label and realize how much of a joke shipping is from this desert island. In light of that, I am unable to drop prices much unless multiple items are bought together like a few people already have.. Whatever doesn't sell soon will be relegated as loaners or gifts..

P.S. most items have shipped..the rest will be heading out tomorrow or Wednesday. If you need tracking # post here or send me a PM and I'll get it to you.. [Sorry for the guys who I haven't sent one to, as promised.. It's hard work doing everything on a mobile]

Cheers everyone!