• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E-Series MicroTower (E-MT) LED drop in - Part II

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
I was in line for 1 x F2, but I'm on the list and received email for an F1. Just want to make sure I'm up for an F2 before I send payment.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok PreOrder List updated (post #4 scroll ^^^), shipping should be this Friday or Monday. Will update again once it's shipped.

donn_

Flashaholic
I had to stop in to tell you two how impressed I am with the E-MT. I just got an after-market copy from another member, and it is simply stunning, both in its appearance and in its functionality.

Well done! :twothumbs

piney12

Newly Enlightened
Honored Oz Gentlemen Inventors,

Please add an FM to my original
order of F1.

Thanks,

Joe piney12 #415

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Somewhere in the first pages or so of this thread we talked about the curved window of the E2 Defender and if it made any difference in the beam pattern. Has anyone tried out the MicroTower with an E2 Defender, and been able to compare it to beam of a standard E2E/E1E head?

Bill

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

I am out of town, doing my trip at the monent. Having abit of problem with internet access. I will head back to my hometown in 10 days time then I will gain full access of my parents connection :devil::devil::devil:

in fact I am having problems trying to type as this cafe keyboard keeps reverting back to the native language its driving me crazy. so I shall type without apostrophe.

As for the towers yclo stock them now so he will ship them to people who has paid on 23rd January, ie people who are in the list. I know there are a few others 3-4 who has paid but I am abit reluctant to login to my paypal. If I have got the address in my email so I will forward it to yclo. He will post update as soon as he get them out next week.

There should not be a hiccup if so I shall refund in full if he cant get to the post office(his dragons sometimes goes missing). Then you all can resend the funds once the operation resumes. Its not like theres any problem but just in case...

Vincent.

Last edited: