• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire E-Series MicroTower (E-MT) LED drop in - Part II

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
okay i got direct access on my mobile now it didnt work right away when i landed i had to set it up. I have sent the last three address to yclo so there shouldnt be a problem with the shipping. Thank you all for your interest and support.

We have a few more rebels left i couldn't build them fast enough to use them up. Hopefully lumiled will have more rebels available when i get back. The e-mt takes a long time to build. When all the towers are sold we may not continue stocking them because the minimum order of the towers is too costly.

We havent actually counted the numbers of bare towers left so please dont be disappointed if you are on the list but we got no towers for you. But i think there should be heaps left the last time i check. Sorry i know its hard to read i will edit when i get a proper keyboard.

Last edited:

yclo

Flashaholic*
Update: E-MT's shipped for the following people:
X_Marine, LiteFan, tussery, gswitter, mangogate, cgpeanut, heckboy, white light, tuna, Jay T, william lafferty, mr45acp2u, tacticalsupply.com, Silversurfer, cqbdude

Last edited:

madmax718

Newly Enlightened
Well, on an unhappy note, sorry to do this to ya, can I cancel my order? Seems that my E2D has been lost...:(

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
madmax718 :wave: - I'm sorry to hear that, hope that you find it soon. Maybe it's time for a E2DL :D

tussery :wave: - Thank you for the feedback, we're glad you like it.

mr45acp2u

Newly Enlightened
WOW, this bulb is great, how much do you pay the tiny people who put it together for you? Just looking at the size of the components made my eyes go :duh2:.

My E2e was a daily carry light for a long time. But now it is a favorite daily carry light and a perfect light for home defense. When things go bump in the night you want a light that is bright enough to identify things with but no so bright that it can effect you just woke up night vision. This little flood gives good floor to celing illumination. It takes a few minutes to get used to, because the beam is so wide, but there is enough illumination in all of it to be effective.

This bulb is a very good investment.
Thanks again for taking the time and effort to put this together for us.
mr45acp2u

piney12

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Could you add an FM for the E1E to my order?

Order # is 415

Thanks,

Joe
piney12

BargainMonkey

Newly Enlightened
OK, I've been waffling on this one for quite a while and I'm finally ready to pull the trigger.

Put me down for 1x F1, please.