SureFire EB1 Backup 200 Lumen Flashlight

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
You had me excited for a minute or two. Just got off the phone with them. The answer is no. Were back to square one.

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't look like it's stocked. 2-4 weeks looks like a generic response. Not that I'd buy one, I'm just hoping to find a nice E1b for cheap now :p

Glock 22

Enlightened
:shrug:Talked to a Surefire employee today, and he said that the EB1 should be out around the third quarter of this year. So all these websites say's Spring 2012 is wrong, he sadi somewhere before or after August.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sure that the wait will be worth it, as I am looking forward to the EB1.

Glock 22

Enlightened
:poke: Hey Surefire I know you'll read these threads. What's the deal? There are probably a few thousand people or more waiting to buy this EB1. So when will we ever see it?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also waiting for the EB1 AND LX2 Up Grade or Ultra. But I have B&H's Titan T1A 100 lumens page open for the past few weeks, and thinking about hitting that order button to scratch that itch for now!

Last edited:

Glock 22

Enlightened
:thinking: Just thinking if they was to release the EB1. I believe it would boost there sales thru the roof, and give us Surefire fans an awesome light and we could stop :sweat:, wondering if it's ever going to be released. Business to do what, that is to please your customers. So how about it? Does anyone else agree with me?

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes that EB1 will be the first SF that has had me interested in awhile I love the TIR, hopefully it's 200 Surefire lumens but it could be just 200 but I still like the new look of the head. Question is will I leave the tailcap stock or go like I have in the past with the E1B and a Z61, it was a easy decision with the E1B it just made it easier it grip as I always thought the stock tailcap was slippery but with the look of the new EB1 I will hate to mess up the good looks.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm actually hoping that the LX2 ultra or upgrade shows up soon as well.

Oh I agree about pleasing or better, taking care of their customers needs or what is promised. Treating customer like mushrooms, ain't all that respectful IMO! ... lol

Last edited:

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
i agree :)
:thinking: Just thinking if they was to release the EB1. I believe it would boost there sales thru the roof, and give us Surefire fans an awesome light and we could stop :sweat:, wondering if it's ever going to be released. Business to do what, that is to please your customers. So how about it? Does anyone else agree with me?

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope you are right. Bring on the EB1. 200 lumens + the same runtime as the former E1B = awesomeness. This is the only new SF that has my attention this year. Maybe SF will pull thru and put this light into production.