Surefire M6 SMO/LOP reflector to increase THROW

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those of you that have posted interest in these want to be on a list for the first batch? Or do you want it first come first served?

If you have interest and you want to be in on the first batch please let me know, I will either keep track here or in private.

drew

Drew - it's kinda your choice which way you want to go. It is your product.

My personal preference of course is to put me on the list for one. :)

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi, ive been following this thread for the duration and i hope to make the first batch for one smo reflector and one bezel removal tool. when do you want payment and when are you gonna actually start sending them out?
thanks.

Mettee

Enlightened
I will add you two...

There is not an exact date, but I am going to guess in the next week or two they will be ready....if not sooner. I will update here when I know a more exact date.

man its bed time

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will add you two...

There is not an exact date, but I am going to guess in the next week or two they will be ready....if not sooner. I will update here when I know a more exact date.

man its bed time

:thumbsup:

wquiles

Flashaholic
Those of you that have posted interest in these want to be on a list for the first batch? Or do you want it first come first served?

If you have interest and you want to be in on the first batch please let me know, I will either keep track here or in private.

drew

I feel it would be best if you open a new thread in the Custom & Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade sub-forum

You can then keep a list for your first batch, and share the final price/options, so that we can formally sign up. This should then give you an idea of how many you might want to make.

I definitely want to buy at least one reflector (very likely 2 of them), silicon/foam, and one removal tool.

Will

Mettee

Enlightened
KT2, I dont think the reflector is removable in the KT2. But if it is then this will likely fit. I will check for you, I think someone covered it in the previous thread in the incan section.

I plan on the sale thread in the BST forum once I have a final date. I agree I will keep track of interest there as well. I just dont want to get ahead of myself or miss something.

Thanks for the support everyone...I am excited to hear your feedback once you all try it :thumbsup:

I will add you to the list Will.

Mettee

Enlightened
These will not work in the KT1 or KT2 turbo heads.

I just returned from vacation where I was fortunately able to visit the shop where these reflectors are made. The production was top notch and these guys are just so stinkin knowledgable it was impressive. Wish I had more time to spend there. I am excited to get these in peoples hands and that should be happening soon. They are being produced now so please be patient.

jellydonut

Enlightened
Excellent. I have now, as is my custom, stumbled into the well so to speak. Starting out lightly with a used M6 I now decided on a PhD-M6 and a gaggle of bulbs.

Your reflector, the nudge that plunged me down the well:devil:, is now the only missing puzzle piece. Except maybe a McClicky. Undecided.

Awaiting these babies patiently.. Well as patiently as I can :sssh:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are still making a list put me on it!:devil: I'd like a reflector, tool, and silicone.
Thanks.

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Yes I'd like to know too... If this thread was added to the M6 thread compendium, it would get more attention as it would if it were added to similar references.

russthetoolman

Enlightened
OK, question that I can't find an answer to, though I did read it :)
What are the two bulb hole sizes available? I may want the larger one for my XM-L project as the stock size is tight to pass the led through.
And send your paypal addy again as I can't find it, thanks

Russ

Mettee

Enlightened
Russ,

The stock size is the largest I have, the other one that is smaller is there to optimize the reflector surface area behind the bulb. The purpose is to gather as much of the light and send it forward. I have the smaller size on my personal light and I use the 1909 in it as well as the 1185.

If you are using an LED tower I would say you have to use the stock bulb opening size.

I will PM paypal info

drew