Surefire Milky Tranzilla!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a TranquillityBase, TB, 18650 body. I have two of them and they are just great. E series head and tail.

Bill

Thanks for the info! I know nothing about this body...got it from a fellow CPFer today. I love it because now the Tranzilla head is being used to its fullest potential.

My question to you, though, is what tailcap do you use? As you can see in the picture, the stock E tailcap is the smallest in diameter on the light...and I think it would look better if the tailcap was more like the rest of the body, or maybe even a bit wider. Thanks.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
and I think it would look better if the tailcap was more like the rest of the body, or maybe even a bit wider. Thanks.

have a look at the TNC collection..?
they might do the job...?
they do look a bit chunkier IMO...

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the info! I know nothing about this body...got it from a fellow CPFer today. I love it because now the Tranzilla head is being used to its fullest potential.

My question to you, though, is what tailcap do you use? As you can see in the picture, the stock E tailcap is the smallest in diameter on the light...and I think it would look better if the tailcap was more like the rest of the body, or maybe even a bit wider. Thanks.

The original Aleph tailcap was wider than current ones and would probably match that body nicely. They've been out of production for quite a while, although I do have a spare one in the parts box if you need it... :whistle:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
The original Aleph tailcap was wider than current ones and would probably match that body nicely. They've been out of production for quite a while, although I do have a spare one in the parts box if you need it... :whistle:

Great offer from Milkeyspit. You can also go with the McClicky, which looks quite good on one of my TB bodies, wider than stock Surefire. Go for the Aleph tailcap, particularly if it has the two level switch.

Bill

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

hi milkyspit! Yes, that would be wonderful if you could toss that in with the Milky M3 Transgressor that you're sending out on Monday. Thanks! (Incentives...incentives...)

Thank you to everyone for the other suggestions. I'll check the other tailcaps too.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi milkyspit! Yes, that would be wonderful if you could toss that in with the Milky M3 Transgressor that you're sending out on Monday. Thanks! (Incentives...incentives...)

Thank you to everyone for the other suggestions. I'll check the other tailcaps too.

You have to spill the beans! :)

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the Milky ML1 Q5 is a little bit brighter...:D

Yes, but that was when I was only driving the Tranzilla with a 17670 battery...but now that I have this new 18650 body, it's much brighter! Plus, the beauty of the Tranzilla is the color rendition. :)

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow fantastic lights. I would like to buy a Milky Mod, but it says that he's mail box is full :eek: If you are not too busy? Please could you PM me.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Added new picture of the Tranzilla...now with the Tranquility Base body and Aleph tailcap. Wow! :faint:

tranzilla_tb.jpg