The Headlamp and Hands-Free Challenge

carrot

Flashaholic
I'd like to report that I completed the challenge myself using mostly only the Tikka XP2 and occasionally the Mammut S-Flex. Too bad my brand new Zebralight came in after the challenge...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I completed the Challenge as well.

Three challenges, three wins.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't believe I didn't stumble on this one earlier... I think you must have forgotten to post a link in the previous challenge.

I'll probably start tonight, but this will definitely be easier when my 2 Zebras get here (hopefully long before Friday)

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I completed as well.
I used the cauck your head to the side shoulder hold alot.
We used to hold phones that way in the rotary days:ironic:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I failed multiple times, so now that I got my new Zebra's (H51WF and H31R) I'll be doing this over while waiting for the next challenge to pop up. Should be wayy too easy now since I always play with my new lights for a week like they're the only ones I got.

DisrupTer911

Enlightened
Used my energizer e2 headlamp for some under sink faucet replacement.
worked magically for the 2 hours I was under the sink.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Carrot,
Found this and thought of you
cartwheel.gif

What is the next challange?
GL

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only thing about this (an oldie but a goodie) is that it gets kind of embarrassing wearing it in the house when other people are around. Actually, I never us this -- but it was fun copying the 4Sevens idea a few years back. :whistle:

070914-046a.jpg

I think I'll stick to a ZebraLight flood (which is what I've been doing with great success for stuff in and around the house lately). Fix PC cabling under the desk, take out the trash late at night, go find something in the attic, go find something in the garage, mess with pool filter and pump behind the garage, take the dog out for a walk, even finding my way back from my PC work area in the front of the house to the bedroom in the back at 2 a.m. without flipping a light switch on or off. I even threw a quick game of darts with it the other night (just to see what it would be like). OK, that's my brief synopsis...and I bet I'm leaving a couple of things out.

Hands free is is great for me. :thumbsup:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
The next challenge will be to use your lights in the wild at least 100 miles from home for a week ;)
Cataract, I am in Central Vermont, I will start walking towards the border. It will take atleast a week to walk the 234km from here to there :).
LOL
GL

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cataract, I am in Central Vermont, I will start walking towards the border. It will take atleast a week to walk the 234km from here to there :).
LOL
GL

LOL, I'll meet you at the border on Tuesday, I'm headed for the Presidential range for a full week. Meanwhile I hear Carrot will be in Colorado doing some hiking as well... already 3 of us in for the challenge!