The LED Museum *WILL* be moving again soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
An anonymous email I received at exactly 2:00pm PDT.
This email is anonymous, so I'll post the contents regarding this thread here:

====================================================================================================================
Craig, you really need to take off the panties and start
acting like a man!

Your whining about this upcoming move is really getting old.

If you are looking for money just come out and ask for it
but stop bitching about every little thing and creating
overly dramatic potential situations out of nothing!

====================================================================================================================

I'm getting tired of receiving these messages (considering the senders do not have the testicles to give their names); they just make me like...wanna...nock something over. :shakehead

fnmag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Craig, it never ceases to amaze me what raw hatred and animosity some cretins display when they are cowering behind the veil of anonymity of a computer keyboard.
I hope you have a smooth move to your new NoSac digs.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Hey, that's a pretty nice floorplan. Does it have enough closet space for all the lights?

:p
Now *THAT* I'm not certain of...although the floor plan indicates a walk-in closet, my mother (who actually visited the unit several days ago) indicates that the closet is a shallow reach-in closet with sliding doors - not at all unlike the closet here - considerably smaller than the closet shown on the floor plan.

But even if closet space is insufficient, I've been told that we'll have offsite storage - so nothing will have to be sold, disposed of, or left behind. :thumbsup:

It will be offsite storage miles away, and I do not drive - but I can have my sister drive me there if I absolutely, positively, must retrieve something from the facility.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
IF the above floor plan is to scale it's a pretty good closet. I had a GREAT one in Houston. Here I basically have a whole room as office/storage/etc.

Wish I could help in some way. REALLY I do!!!

jerry i h

Enlightened
Awww, Jeezz...(OK, only boomers would recognize this reference to Archie Bunker and All In The Family).
If you are blogging online and giving your honest, immediate thoughts and such, you are doing a big service to all those who take the time to read your comments.
I have also receive such unpleasant comments you describe. May I make a helpful suggestion? Just ignore them. They are not worth the time and energy it takes to say: "you are a f*cking idiot; stick your d*ck in your mouth and leave me alone".

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
.........If you are blogging online and giving your honest, immediate thoughts and such, you are doing a big service to all those who take the time to read your comments........

With the above quote, we will leave this link and quote from it.

....the Cafe is not anyone's personal blog, nor should it be treated or considered so by any member. .....

One may even ask that since you have a Website at your disposal Craig, why not use it for your blog?

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.