The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Hoss

Newly Enlightened
Re: NEW 26650 Super Thrower :) BTU STR01

I fear the looks won't sell...

Will put it this way if I died in a car accident and this light was next to me I would hope someone would move it so it would not show up in any pictures...

stx.dead.I

Newly Enlightened

Have you tested it out yet? Have any pics?

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast

I kind of like it, I'm focusing my lights on AA and 26650 batteries so it would fit in perfect with my collection.

ErrolRS

Newly Enlightened

I like it too. Looks like this flashlight has a huge amount of cooling plus its open heatsink design would make it ideal for serious modding. I see there is also an extension tube option to take 2x26650 batteries. How about it Vinh?

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Lounge

For all out there who own an x60vn of any kind do not use use the internal charging system. I tryed it out on my x60vn v2 and after about 5-7 minutes of charging i touched the battery tube i was hot. I disconnected it quickly. I removed the batteries from the carrior. I smelled burning coming from the circuit part of th battery carrior. The batteries got warm but they seem ok. I put different cells in the light and it wont work at all. I emailed vinh and he said he will try to fix it. I really hope he can fix it. Its my favorite light. Hope its just the battery carrior and nothing bad

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice night out on the beach to look for shark teeth. Love my K40Mvn and K40vn. Perfect pair. No luck finding any though.

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened

Hopefully everything is great with everyone!!!!

Had a bit of bad luck lately, not only broke my nose and have a nose cast, I lost the head for my t2svn xpg2 4000k at my nephews and girlfriends sisters 8th grade graduation today...
and just recently I lost my cigvn. And a while back lost a eo5ssvn xpl imr. That's about $225 down the drain :(

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hopefully everything is great with everyone!!!!

Had a bit of bad luck lately, not only broke my nose and have a nose cast, I lost the head for my t2svn xpg2 4000k at my nephews and girlfriends sisters 8th grade graduation today...
and just recently I lost my cigvn. And a while back lost a eo5ssvn xpl imr. That's about $225 down the drain :(

:-( Dang...I feel bad for you. Let me send you a little gift ;-)

lumentia

Enlightened

Hey Vinh- just curious, if you don't mind me asking, why did you 'change the lounge diaper' -IE start a new lounge thread and close the old one? Get a little too full of poop? lol :laughing:

Last edited:

BossAholic

Newly Enlightened

For all out there who own an x60vn of any kind do not use use the internal charging system. I tryed it out on my x60vn v2 and after about 5-7 minutes of charging i touched the battery tube i was hot. I disconnected it quickly. I removed the batteries from the carrior. I smelled burning coming from the circuit part of th battery carrior. The batteries got warm but they seem ok. I put different cells in the light and it wont work at all. I emailed vinh and he said he will try to fix it. I really hope he can fix it. Its my favorite light. Hope its just the battery carrior and nothing bad

Hopefully it's an easy fix! Thanks for the heads up. I got my X60vn just a couple of weeks ago and I love it! Your warning may have saved mine!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hey Vinh- just curious, if you don't mind me asking, why did you 'change the lounge diaper' -IE start a new lounge thread and close the old one? Get a little too full of poop? lol :laughing:

Just a bit more refreshment ;-)

lumentia

Enlightened

Wow that sucks... hopefully it wasn't done by somebody else! Nose cast... didn't realize there was such a thing. Well get better soon Matt..

I hate loosing stuff, loosing a VN light would bring the suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.