The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashaholic1

Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

As many have already said it, our prayers are with you and your family/loved ones, and if there is anything we can do, do not hesitate to ask.

Also wanted to share this with you
12241607_1075365685837013_3830131625228323741_n.jpg

Last edited:

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tonight is a sad night for me. A night I will never forget...Everyone here are mostly older than me so I know u guys went through a lot more. I pray I can get through this and be stronger once the dust settles. If u pray at all please pray for me. Thank you friends.

Prayers made on your behalf Brother!

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's awesome to see all the love for Vinh. He's such a great guy.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, TRUE

Now what we gotta do is write him a topic - something nice to read when he gots back.
Just nice words, or facts about his products. Either of them cheer me up, and all are true. (Because we post them!)

(Vinh, I got work for you! Just accept!)

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sooner or later we all face a dark night of the soul and hopefully we come out of it more wise than before. It certainly is a test of our inner light to see beyond our previous thoughts.

TEEJ

Flashaholic

Tonight is a sad night for me. A night I will never forget...Everyone here are mostly older than me so I know u guys went through a lot more. I pray I can get through this and be stronger once the dust settles. If u pray at all please pray for me. Thank you friends.

As you mention mostly older, I'm afraid that means an older loved one...and, I am truly sorry.

I hope it all works out for you, and you have the inner strength to be there for all who need to lean on you too.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh, I know that God is your foundation. That is what has taken me through some tough events in my life. I don't know what I would have done without that. Lean on your foundation. He will support you when you can't support yourself.
I'm not saying anything you don't already know. Just a reminder.
Still praying!

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I went out to do some trail maintenance this eve & forgot my usual lights for the eve so I ended up using some backups that I had in my car...

I have this little stainless steel single 16340 PALight with a crazy nice smooth reflector and 1st gen XPE ~5000K.
Forgot how well that thing throws - had it clipped to my mesh cap with a homemade coat hanger clip.
Funny how a back up light can feel an almost totally new toy after sitting in the glovebox for years.

Also- it's nice having the cooler nights as I can run my direct drive lights flat out with no worry once it's in the 40s ;)
Used my DD XML2 copperhead single 18650 as an area light while working for a few hours.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh, I know that God is your foundation. That is what has taken me through some tough events in my life. I don't know what I would have done without that. Lean on your foundation. He will support you when you can't support yourself.
I'm not saying anything you don't already know. Just a reminder.
Still praying!

+1. Amen.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast

My wife has taken over my sk98vn. Of all my flashlights she likes that one the best. Now if I could get her to like budget shoes/clothes/jewelry/cars etc. Etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.