The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

sale

Newly Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

Mothers do it best :) Haa, now I know: That cat is lying on top of all the mh20VNs and refuses to give them up...

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome, once in a while I forget how much work really goes into making all these lights. It really is incredible that it's all done by one family!

BarryG

Enlightened

Vinh, are your family and friends surprised by the amount of lights that you sell and the worldwide customer base that you have?

BTW, congrats on the success that you are having running your own business!!!

gritzo

Newly Enlightened

Hello mom and thank you for keeping my lights safe while in possession of the usps!! :)

My mom would have scolded me for having all sorts of stuff all over the living room !! lol

:twothumbs Vinh`s mom is so cool!!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mom's are the best! And dad's too... sometimes. Like Vudoo said, love the behind the scene shots, Vinh. Keep 'em comin'!

erm..................thats just wimmers lights!

My money well ran dry, bro. I put in for a loan at my bank but haven't heard back yet. wait for see

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Agree w all comments praising Vinhs enterprise. Seen too many homegrown businesses eventually fail, many times a victim of own success. For all our sakes here's hoping Vn and family continue to prosper!

NICSAK

Enlightened

Just got k60vn hcri shaved dome back from Vinh and have to say it is beautiful. The tint has warmed up and the high cri is very apparent now. I'll see if I can get some pics that actually capture the tint right. Excited for tonight! Thanks Vinh!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Just got k60vn hcri shaved dome back from Vinh and have to say it is beautiful. The tint has warmed up and the high cri is very apparent now. I'll see if I can get some pics that actually capture the tint right. Excited for tonight! Thanks Vinh!!

Tonally agree. I didn't expect it to turn out that nice!

NICSAK

Enlightened

It is amazing I couldn't be any happier. It's exactly what I wanted. I'm having some issues with posting images though. I use the CPF app. When I use the forum thumbnail link it shows up in the app but it's blurry. When I use the direct link it shows up good on app but only a link in webview. Can someone help me[emoji2]

ven

Flashaholic

Exciting stuff! does the output appear similar NIC to the previous de-dome. Trying to get my head around any loss in output or not, with newlumens rc40vnF being around the 12k mark. Unless maybe the reading was off as almost a 50% drop ,seems high in that case. How are colours being 5700k, i find generally colours are still well represented without being washed out at that K.

:)

ven

Flashaholic

This site is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow arggggggggggggggggh very frustrating, topping that photobucket is only working on phone app!!! Does anything work consistent these days ! Broadband is 159mbs so its nit that .

NICSAK

Enlightened

Tbh I didn't really like the tint at 5700k but with the shave dome it is amazing. I would have to put it around 5000k. I can't tell any difference in output so it can't be much less. The budget Thorfire claims 3000 which I believe is closer to 3600 and the k60vn is significantly brighter. I would say at least 4300-4500 lum. Can't imaging newlumens is only 12k lumen. I'm wondering if batts were possibly low when reading was taken. I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.