• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Agpp

Enlightened
And what does W1 do in this host? I would think that 7 mm² in this host would make a seriously nice thrower...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
That 10% black Friday numbers of orders really set me back. Work non stop for a week straight and not even caught up. No time to post anything new. Got some nice release lining up too ;-) Whooo

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
MKSLW8m.jpg

[h=1]ONE-OFF 47 Fellhoelter BoltVN Light[/h]
  • A) Black, Excellent Condition $220
  • B) You pick Cerakote Color $300
  • Polished internals for slick action
  • Huge extra copper HS added
  • DriverVN2
  • You Pick LED
  • IMR10440 Only
  • Rare Discontinued

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Usually not a fan of sand blast Ti but this light is an exception!
Even the clip is nicely blasted
Likely will only do 2-3 of these

qqEq76x.jpg

F48XOFh.jpg

OKwZBxR.jpg

qbWL6jI.jpg

RX1ZXJp.jpg

wolfstyle

Enlightened
Usually not a fan of sand blast Ti but this light is an exception!
Even the clip is nicely blasted
Likely will only do 2-3 of these

Any chance of a beam shot from this light? Would like to see what the XHP50 5000K Shave dome looks like.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any chance of a beam shot from this light? Would like to see what the XHP50 5000K Shave dome looks like.

Sure I can do it later. But its just a large soft hot spot. Kinda floody. This light performance is nothing class leading.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy to hear you had good business on Black Friday! Are the numbers significantly over what they have been in the past?

That Osram HCRI P60 makes me want to put it in a Surefire G2..... Do you think it will stay cool enough for a plastic light?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Happy to hear you had good business on Black Friday! Are the numbers significantly over what they have been in the past?
Well I have never really done any big for Black Friday. I mostly do a Thanksgiving sale 2-3 weeks before Black Friday while you guy still have money ;-)
This year thanksgiving sale was especially successful!

Over the last couple of years my customers demographics have greatly changed. It used to be 50% CPF and 50% elsewhere. Also about 60%USA and 40% international. Nowadays, its 20% CPF and 80% elsewhere. and 80% USA and 20% international. These are number of orders percentage got Order value percentage. International buyers tends to spends more per order. I have an oversea customer that order so regularly that he spent well over 35K in lights already.

I get lots of emails asking for a Black Friday promotion this year so I went ahead and did a general 10% off then entire store and orders came in WAY more than expected...I guess people do prefer to pick and customize the light exactly to what they want rather than "ready made". Anyhow, busy is good.

That Osram HCRI P60 makes me want to put it in a Surefire G2..... Do you think it will stay cool enough for a plastic light? Great mind thinks alike..I just ordered this host for it: https://www.illumn.com/nextorch-gt6a-s-6v-xenon-80-lumens-1-x-18650-2-x-cr123a.html

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
ONE-OFF PL47vn G2

• Quad White 2
  • Perfect beam
  • Excellent throw
  • Turn On 4000L,50Kcd, 447m
lS3BrO2.jpg

Q1cB7on.jpg

StsGxK3.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How do you tell if a customer is from CPF or non CPF?

I mean one that post here and or refer to the forums VS ones that communicate strictly through emails, FB, Instagram or just browsers who do not acknowledge CPF or mentions it to me.