• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2020

Enlightened
A couple sbt90s and the rest have W2s. Cheers dudes :drunk:

5-A0-AC918-D621-4-C31-9607-01-EED84499-CC.jpg

5-EF0-B6-C8-4-BEB-4-ACA-9049-0357-AABE124-D.jpg

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its hard to do them in this economy since sales arent great for business. At least mines...
I have never bought a light from you that was listed in a sale. Approximately 15 of them were items that I just had to have right away as soon as they were announced, and approximately 15 of them were ones that took me a while to stumble upon months after you announced them. I have carefully watched your sales and have always felt joy for people such as star_c_star and aginthelaw who scored top lights. Ready to ship doesn't have to be a sale at discount; maybe just a list?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its hard to do them in this economy since sales arent great for business. At least mines...
I'm sure. You certainly don't need to feel you should do one. I doubt anyone would have bad feelings if you don't.

I have never bought a light from you that was listed in a sale. Approximately 15 of them were items that I just had to have right away as soon as they were announced, and approximately 15 of them were ones that took me a while to stumble upon months after you announced them. I have carefully watched your sales and have always felt joy for people such as star_c_star and aginthelaw who scored top lights. Ready to ship doesn't have to be a sale at discount; maybe just a list?
That's cool that you have the conviction to only pay full price for Vinh's lights. Personally I have a hard time passing up a good deal, and being I'm kind of addicted to awesome lights I love having more Vinh lights.

Agpp

Enlightened
I'm sure. You certainly don't need to feel you should do one. I doubt anyone would have bad feelings if you don't.
I also think so.

At the same time seeing that shipping is $22 I looked around your store to see if I wanted to add something to that KR1 order. Nothing was tempting enough but a sale would make me reconsider. ;)
But I'd need to know it's on the horizon, otherwise I'd not wait and just order this light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I also think so.

At the same time seeing that shipping is $22 I looked around your store to see if I wanted to add something to that KR1 order. Nothing was tempting enough but a sale would make me reconsider. ;)
But I'd need to know it's on the horizon, otherwise I'd not wait and just order this light.

Send me an email on this. I will show u some ways to save.

daffy

Enlightened
I am so sorry to hear about your loss on this light. I still couldn't get over the fact that they just take it away. If the light had a flat bezel do you think it would still be a problem?
That would be me guessing but all the other lights i have received from the USA all have had a mildly crenellated bezel in some way and its never been an issue. Someone in customs was having a bad day or wanted thelight more than i did.
I just ordered a KR1 from you as well the SLN to come back i would not expect any drama with either of those as the SLN has already been through customs a few times. We have some really stupid laws here, after the last supposed gun ban you can still buy a lot of the pre ban weapons its just a bit harder to get the correct licence. So the whole BAN thing was a total joke, if you ban something its my interpretation that its gone for good. I had a nice cache of guns before all these stupid buybacks and i handed them all back as I'm a bit too honest at times. 2 of them i could have kept as neither of them were registered. Plus one of the weapons used in the Port Arthur massacre was one that had been handed in for destruction FFS, i watched all mine get crushed as painful as it was.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
ToyKeeper has opened an interesting topic: "The end is nigh... for lighting efficiency", posted out there in another location of the flashlight webosphere. It is an interesting read.

Enlightened
Has there been any interest for an e series head with one of your drivers? Maybe some heads from lumensfactory and put your drivers in them with different leds. Just an idea.

SKV89

Enlightened
Nice. I wo der which cell he used for the measurements. Makes a big difference.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Brandless LEP
Size performance slot right in between W10vn V2 and W30vn

1.2Mcd for $200 is amazing ;-)

CO5wU5u.jpg

4kV3erd.jpg

lAk3zaZ.jpg

ufd53Hv.jpg

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brandless LEP
Size performance slot right in between W10vn V2 and W30vn

1.2Mcd for $200 is amazing ;-)

CO5wU5u.jpg

4kV3erd.jpg

lAk3zaZ.jpg

Wow

very impressive indeed. Is it possible to take a picture next to a w10v2vn? Or where can i see dimensions? Is it a tail switch i see as well?