The Official Malkoff Junkie thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 22

Enlightened
Edit: Purchased the Bianchi 22096 (same as 22097 except it's smooth instead of basket-weave). Will be looking forward to seeing how this works (fits) as well as how the Accumold Elite holds up to the environment my holster will see. Thanks again Glock 22.

No problem glad to be of some help. Let me know how it works out for you.

5001craig

Newly Enlightened
The wildcats on sale are almost out of stock. $120 + shipping each. 2 cool whites and 1 neutral wildcats left on malkoff.com

Edit:

Well that was quick.

Malkoff Neutral sold out when I checked again at 08:34 AM.

2 cool whites left.
The Neutral WC's were sold out last night at 9:00 PM when I purchased a normal WC/MD4 combo. And I got the e-mail from Malkoff about the sale at 8:01 PM. Couldn't get home fast enough LOL.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to all who got in on the sale. I could have sworn I saw one in stock. Next on my list may be the M91AW if the temperature changes. As of now 3000k is a bit too warm for me.

Last edited:

Glock 22

Enlightened
+1 The M91AW is also on my list. I'm wanting to see the XM-L2 in action. I would like to see a beamshot of one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next on my list may be the M91AW if the temperature changes. As of now 3000k is a bit too warm for me.

I received an XM-L M91AW when they were first released, and it has a color temperature of 3700K. I thought it'd be too warm, but I actually like it a lot. I recently received a XM-L2 3000K 90+ CRI mule, and it's definitely warmer than I prefer.

Even though I don't need another, I'd pick up a M91AN in a heartbeat. :)

Grizz

rjking

Enlightened
Where can we buy an Ultra Clear lens that fits a Malkoff MD2? the one that comes with the light is a bit smaller and gets swallowed by a third party drop in.

ganymede

Enlightened
The wildcats on sale are almost out of stock. $120 + shipping each. 2 cool whites and 1 neutral wildcats left on malkoff.com

Edit:

Well that was quick.

Malkoff Neutral sold out when I checked again at 08:34 AM.

2 cool whites left.

Yeah, saw that as well but I just got one last week... :sweat:

nd1979

Newly Enlightened
Well....I thought that I would join in as I just picked up a Wildcat as my first Malkoff. I have three Oveready triple setups....but the Wildcat was calling my name...... at a great price!

boef8000

Newly Enlightened
Just got my neutral WC in today. After learning it also can run on a single 18650, I just tried this, and....can you believe it... it seems to be in the same ballpark as the Oveready xpg-2 on one cell.

boef8000

Newly Enlightened
Any estimates of lumens from just looking using the eye?

Someone should also do a runtime test on a single 18650.

I'd say at least around 450/500 lumens. But given that the Oveready triple should give something around the 700/800 lumens mark on one cell, the WC on one cell could be just that, at least it seems to me......just made a quick ceiling bounce test once again...yes the same as the OR, maybe a tiny bit less but hard to tell due to the warmer tint. Stunning, didn't figure that it'd be that bright on a single cell.

Last edited:

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
At work today, I showed a medic my m61L- upon shining it on his palm he exclaimed "shoot I need one of these!". Of course I showed his the website and explained a few different modules to which I got "and made in USA too!"

Its amazing how many people is EMS don't carry flashlights.

Redhat703

Enlightened
I'd say at least around 450/500 lumens. But given that the Oveready triple should give something around the 700/800 lumens mark on one cell, the WC on one cell could be just that, at least it seems to me......just made a quick ceiling bounce test once again...yes the same as the OR, maybe a tiny bit less but hard to tell due to the warmer tint. Stunning, didn't figure that it'd be that bright on a single cell.
Thanks for your info. I have a WC neutral on the way:) and can't wait.....

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine won't be wild as the cat, but ordered a md2 219 today. Can't wait to try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.