my one and only!
IMAG1260.jpg

IMAG1261.jpg

lateralus180

Newly Enlightened
Here is my new hi-cri rotary with a fenix pd-20 clip
47e07550-6066-2f55.jpg

47e07550-607c-3073.jpg

When did you buy this light? Is it the newest run of high CRI lights from HDS (December 2011 and January 2012)? I saw a post you made in a different thread where you linked to a youtube video of your high cri rotary but it was a very old video dating back at least 1-2 years.

stoli67

Enlightened
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
DSC_1054.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
The black was milled at Precision Works by Barry and is a high CRI clicky...The orange has an XML upgrade by Technocowboy One of the Titaniums has an XML by DatiLED... The XMLs are both neutral to slightly was and are just gorgeous tints.Soon the orange clicky will have a bezel with orange trits and the upgraded Ti green trits.

Last edited:

davyro

Enlightened
I'm not going to post a picture of my Ra lights just yet as my collection is nowhere near what i want it to be,hopefully in about a years time i'll be
posting on this thread with pictures.

edit:
its now 24th Oct 2012
I've now got 4 HDS lights when i get my 5th i'll post a picture,with Henry having so many problems with his suppliers it's getting harder to get a 5th light as i don't just want any old light every one of them has
to be a totally different model or there wouldn't be any point in me buying one as all of my HDS lights are users.So hopefully i have a 5th one before Santa comes around our house.:santa:

Last edited:

precisionworks

Flashaholic
020a1.jpg

Those are beautiful cren bezels. I've just started machining them (for the V10R) & it's a challenge to get one to have "the look". Henry certainly nailed it with that design.

Unlike some bezels the outer edge is almost square & the inner surface has a great deal of angle. What a difference it makes.

nbp

Flashaholic
aflashinthenight said:
Can someone help?
When I put the modoo clip on the Ti Ra, it doesn't work. Do I need a kind of spacer?

I assume you mean you put it under the tailcap? The Ti Clickies were never designed with a gap under the tailcap to accommodate that kind of clip so putting one under there means the switch doesn't activate the light properly. I found that out too when I had my Ti Clicky. It *might* work with the newer style switch guts Henry started using after the Ti lights were made but I don't know for sure. You'd have to ask Henry about that. Otherwise you can sometimes find screw on Ti clips that work really well such as the wvaltakis clips.

nbp

Flashaholic
Nbp it does work with the newer switches.... I have two with moddo clips and they are fine.

Well there you have it! Aflashinthenight, perhaps you can send Henry an email about getting the new switch guts put in there for you. I think the new design is more robust than the old, so it may be a worthwhile upgrade either way.

anethema

Newly Enlightened
Just bought mine from the marketplace! Apparently used to be a 140GT (all I know is it is legacy due to the triangular threads). Has been modded with Ti bezel, ti moddo clip. and XPG-R5 LED for around 200 lumens. UI is simple and great.

Snapped some quick pics on my (dusty) desk.

7882893570_31ba42f2f6_b.jpg

7882892200_700a9ce893_b.jpg

LED not perfectly but fairly well centered. And with the LOP it doesn't affect the beam at all.

7882863078_3a507972a4_b.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Ahh, a good bump. Nice clicky, I miss my HI CRI. Moddoo clips rock for Clickies!