Things I've learned the hard way . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
If you're carrying aerosol cans of stuff in the back of your vehicle and they're rattling around with other heavy items, make sure you have the caps on the cans. Now the whole vehicle smells like brake cleaner.
:sick2:

Last edited:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Similar note to above....

A Spray Bomb carried in the back of my truck :poof: and put black specs all over my tool boxes!

None of the starting fluid, WD40 or other areosols I carry inside the toolbox have :poof:

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
My version of the spray can story: A few years ago I was travelling and had an aerosol deodorant can in my carry-on luggage when making my way from my hotel to the airport. At some point mid-trip the cap came off and covered everything in smelly white stuff. The security people at the airport thought it was quite funny, and I was still finding the smelly white stuff a couple of weeks later.

Burgess

Flashaholic
:)

Just checked my list of "subscribed threads".

The two top lines were:

Things I've learned the hard way . . . .

Just had my first baby ! ! ! !

:whistle:

_

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
your lucky they didn't find it suspicious and question you on what your trying to hide from the dogs:)
No, they just thought it was funny when I pulled out the very empty antiperspirant can and looked sad. They actually wanted to have a look at a butter knife shaped thing that was in the bag that they'd seen on x-ray. (They laughed when they saw how undangerous that was too.)

At my next stop, a transit through another country, thanks to a schedule change I only had 30 minutes to get around the airport instead of two hours. Airline staff took it in turns to run around the various checkpoints I had to go through, and when I got on the plane quite out of breath and sat down (mine was the only empty seat left) I remember thinking that the poor guy next to me must have thought I had really overdosed with the deodorant. :sick2: It was pretttty strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.