• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aeon Mk. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update - next Friday I will be sending off the request for the parts to be machined; at that point I will list how many were made in this batch, I'll put the light on the website, and the cost will rise to $425 plus shipping for general purchases there.

I hope to have a couple of beamshots early next week for you all as well. :)

Thanks folks!

Enrique

fyrstormer

Banned
Enrique, can you please clarify: do people who have made down-payments need to finish purchasing the light through the website, and will the price for existing pre-orders increase to $425 as well? Or will that just be for selling the excess from the production run?

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Enrique, can you please clarify: do people who have made down-payments need to finish purchasing the light through the website, and will the price for existing pre-orders increase to $425 as well? Or will that just be for selling the excess from the production run?

Enrique allready made it clear : " ... put the light ON THE WEBSITE... the cost will rise to 425$... THERE."

I'll prepay tomorrow morning, budget-time is near!!! :hitit:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
fyrstormer: Henk_Lu is correct; I did not say that I was altering anything that was written here originally. :shrug: The extras not initially claimed here on the forums will be sold off of the website for $425, so everyone here gets a decent discount.

Enrique

fyrstormer

Banned
Okay, thanks Enrique. I suspected you weren't changing the price for existing orders, and the website listing would just be to sell extra units, but the wording was vague to me, so I wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for one Aeon MK. II!

I'm really excited about this new built, the best will get better... :thumbsup:

gojira54

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent :) ID: 28270822FU2435126
I have found perfect size replacement SS split rings for the aeon I already own, if anyone wants some for the cost of shipping PM me as I had to buy 50 of them, they are still kicking around from four years ago ;)

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy, would still love to know if the reflector is redesigned. Suppose if you post the beamshots, that would answer my q.

EDIT: Wondering as well about the analog driver. Does this mean that the light dims as the battery fades? (better than sudden death in my opinion).

Thx,
eala

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
EDIT: Wondering as well about the analog driver. Does this mean that the light dims as the battery fades? (better than sudden death in my opinion).
As far as I know, the difference between analog and digital in regards to drivers is, digital drivers are controlled via microprocessor, whereas analog drivers are controlled via a simple electrical feedback loop.

If the three-mode Aeon driver will be like the two-mode Aeon driver, it will run in-regulation until the battery can no longer provide the necessary wattage, and then it will drop out of regulation and start to dim. I usually change my batteries when I can no longer see the difference between the low mode and the high mode.

The driver in the Nautilus, on the other hand, has a moonlight mode it will change to when the battery can no longer sustain high mode in-regulation, which produces the odd effect of "turning up" the light only to get less light. The Aeon's driver makes more sense in that regard.

mattp

Enlightened
I will take one thanks Enrique.
PayPal and email sent.
Regards,
Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.