Tmack customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not peaking at the warm up. Direct diode lasers peak immediately. The tech based sensors take 30 seconds to read the max, and at that time the power has fallen from heat build up.

I can send you a higher efficiency lens that will increase the power, but the divergence will suffer :)

My ophir has been calibrated very recently and showed 1.92w at the initial peak which is in less than a second.

I would definitely be interested in a more heat producing blue laser. I am more interested in the heat to burn stuff during my camping trips :)

Thank you,
bigC

atisvt99

Newly Enlightened
Need another C11 build, buddy... hit me up when you make it back to the land of the living!

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened
Since tmack is in recovery mode (GWS man), Here's a little something of interest.

AqO8JQz.jpg

its the super cypreus as they say.. 1.5lbs beast.

star_c_star

Enlightened
Since tmack is in recovery mode (GWS man), Here's a little something of interest.

AqO8JQz.jpg

its the super cypreus as they say.. 1.5lbs beast.

Tmack, Sinner,

Have you considered a super-duper cypreus, that takes two 26650 batteries?

I would seriously consider one of those, if the right diode came along for it. It could be a mace as well as a laser. :)

PS - Tmack - get well soon, sorry to hear about your illness.

Last edited:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Thanks, yes sorry about that,I'll cheack out that link, hope Tmack is recovering well, I'm going to grab a laser of him one day, problem is there is just so many flashlight I want also XD.

I'm dreaming of a 16340 Sized all copper 1W 638nm hehehehe would be insane!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
u4y2ubu7.jpg

Flat lens oring and only a single joint making it totally waterproof. (4 hour test)
3.04a xml2 putting out right around 1000lm
3a xpg2 if more throw is needed, but will sacrifice beam width and overall lumen.
1x 16340 / cr123
Thick sidewall for super durability and thermal mass
Tailstand able
Headstand able with notched bezel for a low light application.
Modes can be set to a variety of preferences.
Low/high
Low /med /high
Moonlight /low /med /high
Low /med /high /strobe /sos
Tons of thermal mass for good runtime even at high power.
Aluminum /copper/brass body options, as well as very durable powder coat(in testing stages) , or anodizing (aluminum only)
Course knurling for good grip.
Only slightly larger than the pictured d25c in the top left, and a great weight (will have exact weight soon with complete internals and cell)
Stainless pocket clip
Mcclicky forward click switch.
Textured reflector for great beam profile.
AR coated lens for optimal light transmission
Super solid connections, and heavy Guage wire for good impact and thermal durability.

Really happy with these. Will be available very soon.

P's. Hosts shipped Mr sinner. :)

Last edited:

PhillyAnt

Newly Enlightened
I was told to come on over here and check out Tmack's work. Tmack, you were highly recommended by Teej. I just read through the first 5 pages of posts and I think I am sold. I have 80+ pages to read still, but I plan on giving you some of my money in the very near future. I would like to order something from you ASAP, but I have to read up on everything here first. Are you feeling better? Are you available for new builds? I am excited to get my hands on this awesomeness.

emwonk

Newly Enlightened
I wrote him more than a week ago with cash in hand but no response. Given the drop off in his visibility, I hope he has not faded into laser legend.

I hope he is ok.

I discovered him while looking into Wicked Laser's recent "it's nearly over for the U.S." sale. I learned here about other options, and got sold on those...and then discovered this thread.

Let it be known that I am hereby first in line if Mr.T resurfaces. VirtualDibs are an invisible force field. None shall pass. So watch out!

tomthebaker

Newly Enlightened
I spoke with Tmack via email a week ago. He is just busy. In the mean time i have one of his 3 watt blue burning lasers in a purple mag host i would like to sell. Email me at farrellbread7 (at)gmail.com if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.