• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNT P60 TripLED Surefire C2, 6P, Z2 high-power custom made hybrid modules/drop-ins...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
6PX head (fits any X-series lego, including FM body to run on 2x18500) and P60 TripLED, both with LuxRC engine and perfect for 2xli-ion setup:

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good evening Tana

please elaborate. What can you do with luxrc? I have a spare Incan e head...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good evening Tana

please elaborate. What can you do with luxrc? I have a spare Incan e head...

Advantage of LuxRC is that all components (LEDs and electronics) are on 20mm PCB board... it can be installed in almost any setup where 20mm diameter heatsink/lens is available (board cannot be turned to smaller dia like "dumb" PCBs to fit Haiku, for example)...

Disadvantage is that getting them is complex and each engine cost a decent amount... so I never stock them and don't use them in mods that often... most of ones I used were ordered by members I was doing mod for and I installed them in their host of choice...

Sidenote... although they are single cell setup like linear/FET drivers I use, I still prefer linear/FET drivers for when one li-ion is to be used... but for 2x li-ion setups, it's definitely the best choice out there for now (we still don't have good buck driver capable of high currents and fully programmable like we have with linear/FET drivers)...