Tri-V2 Information

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys - check out the previous sales threads for the original Tri-V and you will see that they came in waves of 5-10 or as many as 20 at a time.

If you are destined to receive one of these lights then fate will smile upon you and you will be clicking refresh at just the right time.

kotarak

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am not sure if a list is being built or one can pre-order, but you can put me down for one Tri-V.
I was wondering if an option for the rotary encoder to soft-switch from a "selector" mode to "dimmer" mode is possible within the existing hardware capabilities (matter of firmware change)?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I am not sure if a list is being built or one can pre-order, but you can put me down for one Tri-V.
I was wondering if an option for the rotary encoder to soft-switch from a "selector" mode to "dimmer" mode is possible within the existing hardware capabilities (matter of firmware change)?
There is not a list. However, I appreciate your post, it helps me to understand the demand.

There is a new lock mode that I am playing with for the Tr-V2. As for a dimmer mode, I have played with that before in the lab only. Never came up with anything that I liked. There may have been an old easter egg that did something with the strobe. If you want to send me an email with your requirements I will look at it. But be aware, programming is time consuming.

Cheers
Dave
Cheers
Dave

derangboy

Enlightened
I was fiddling with my light the other night and put into a mode where the reflector ramped up. Just wondering if this was normal.

Last edited:

nwk00

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,

any updates on the light? Maybe we can get one for Christmas?

Weekeat