US Surefire dealers doesnt ship outside US

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
At the OP,

Ciao! Benevenuti!

Check the marketplace...post a WTB. That's your BEST bet. And don't worry, 99% of the people on there are reliable, and, buying a used SF on the MP is not much different than buying a new one. Alot of people still have the packaging, etc, and if not, you save $250, so it's not much of a concern. Do a search on the MP google search bar for "wts a2l".

Hope this helps!

nightcacher

Newly Enlightened
Surprised that Ebay has not been mentioned. I bought my mint C2 from a Canadian seller, but many state they will ship anywhere.

Nero

Newly Enlightened
if i were able to buy Surefire flashlights from US internet dealers, i would probably have purchased at least one or two by now. Instead i havent bought a single one.
I think that Surefire would increase there sellnumbers greatly, if they change there policy.

/Nero

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surprised that Ebay has not been mentioned. I bought my mint C2 from a Canadian seller, but many state they will ship anywhere.

Yep, I've recently bought several new in box SF's for less than half of 'list price' there in auctions. I don't get the free purple lights from SF that some folks here brag about so price is indeed a consideration for me.:)

SF warranty is the same no matter where you buy the light in my experience.:thumbsup:

SF oozes quality, worth it at any price, we're lucky they sell to the public etc.

Florence Barrett: It's very proper anyway. I was very well bred - the kind of family where the biggest sin was to raise your voice.
Howard Prince: Oh yeah? In my family the biggest sin was to pay retail. - Woody Allen, The Front (1976)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Surefire forbids its US dealers to ship outside the USA. This is done to protect its dealers in other countries from being undercut by US dealers.

It's their policy. I'm not defending it, or attacking it. It is what it is.

What DM51 said. That is the way it is. If you want otherwise then don't buy from bona-fide SF dealers. Closing this thread.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.