Vancouver Get-together?

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
My vote is for Delta Watershed.
I know it is VERY Dark with some long trails for the throw monsters that are coming.
Timmy's near there is perfectly fine too. Lots of parking at the Watersheds along 64th.

The address for Tim's is 6422-120th. Right at the corner of 120th & 64th I believe.
8pm?

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
My vote is for Delta Watershed.
I know it is VERY Dark with some long trails for the throw monsters that are coming.
Timmy's near there is perfectly fine too. Lots of parking at the Watersheds along 64th.

The address for Tim's is 6422-120th. Right at the corner of 120th & 64th I believe.
8pm?

Done. Delta Watershed it is; you can show us around!

Sure, I think that works for me.

7:30 okay?

I might not be able to make it until 8pm, but you guys can always start without me.

On a different note: Does anyone have a Surefire C2? It would be nice to have the chance to handle one. :)

I'll be bringing some E-series lights and then some bigger lights for when we go outside!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think we will mull around Tim's till 8:15ish.
I'll bring the Tri-V and the Haiku XP-G, maybe the Lummi Raw with the SST-50.

rx78gp02

Newly Enlightened
damn wish I could come to see the T1A
I would've brought all my surefire lunch box.

So where is it held exactly. if its not too far out i might join.

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
Will meet at Tim Hortons at the corner of 120th and 64th at 7:30

Just a heads up, it looks like this is at the gas station there. I'm not sure if there are any tables inside or not. Looks like there is a bench outside at the very least...

Launch Mini, do you know if there is seating inside?

Glock45acp

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure what seating there might be inside. There is a full Timmies 5 min. down the road @ 72nd and 121 if need be. Of course we could just have a tailgate party in the parking lot at 64th! Launch Mini, I guess we'll skip the car pool as I'm only 15 mins. away from the meet, and off the route you'll probably take.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a heads up, it looks like this is at the gas station there. I'm not sure if there are any tables inside or not. Looks like there is a bench outside at the very least...

Launch Mini, do you know if there is seating inside?

I've never been to this one, just used Tim Hortons site looking for locations.
Tailgate might work too as not everyone may check this post before driving out tonight. Not supposed to rain ( this time)

AvroArrow

Enlightened
Wow, looks like mostly the same crowd from last time. :D Hopefully it won't be pouring rain this time. Like glock45acp, I haven't really gotten anything new since our last meet but I'll bring what I have and maybe see how far the M6 throws in clear weather this time.