What Do You Want The Next Quark To Be?

What Should The New Quarks Be?

• Total voters

yuk

Newly Enlightened
Come on Dave, give me my (your) new AAA lights already! :D

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Twisty? clicky? I'm sticking to the cpf philosophy... both!

Yes low, low.

10440, no. Too dangerous. We're not even going there.

deep pocket? twisty will only stick out 3.5mm above the clip.

neutral white is possible but perhaps a little later.

Ti option? Of course.

With the new surface coating technology knurling is not needed.
Knurling can be harsh on your pockets - especially if you're cliping to a delicate shirt
pocket. But knurling offers superior grip. So we need something that offers grip but
doesn't tear up what you're clipping to.
Again, cpf philosophy is applied. Both! We managed to obtain another alien technology.
When you touch the surface you won't believe the fact that it's still hard coat annodization. :D

Yesterday I managed to file a slot in a wood table as well as a plastic table and the surface is
pristine. I myself am amazed.

edit disclaimer: no, we did not actually contact aliens and my statements does not prove or disprove
their existence. The coating however is a proprietary process and will yet again revolutionize how
flashlights will be made (or coated) :p

:clap:

So what time frame are we looking at here David? Price range? :popcorn:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Twisty? clicky? I'm sticking to the cpf philosophy... both!

Yes low, low.

Ti option? Of course.

With the new surface coating technology knurling is not needed.
Knurling can be harsh on your pockets - especially if you're cliping to a delicate shirt
pocket. But knurling offers superior grip. So we need something that offers grip but
doesn't tear up what you're clipping to.
Again, cpf philosophy is applied. Both! We managed to obtain another alien technology.
When you touch the surface you won't believe the fact that it's still hard coat annodization. :D
:faint: :twothumbs

recDNA

Flashaholic
Twisty works best if tight is OFF and loose is ON.

Please don't fall into the Fenix trap that caused me to lose the head of my LD01 when the loosened head fell off the flashlight.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I just really hope it is not a twisty... if it is I may have to save my money and pass. If it is anything near a LF2XT, count me in for a few!

I have no problem with twisty as long is tight is off and loose is on.

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no problem with twisty as long is tight is off and loose is on.

But then again, you think about it.... how many AAA flashlights are already twisties? It's easier to turn on, off, and switch modes with a clicky, not to mention how nice it is to have a portable clicky. But hey, no argument here! We just heard from the man himself it will be available in both! So both parties are satisfied! :party:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Twisty works best if tight is OFF and loose is ON.

Please don't fall into the Fenix trap that caused me to lose the head of my LD01 when the loosened head fell off the flashlight.

Although if I had to be stuck with a twisty... I think your philosophy will suit my needs, and usage best. +1

recDNA

Flashaholic
I may have mentioned this before but imagine a Quark in solid brass???

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
^^^ +1

Now that we had enough EDC size lights from 47 i wish he could step into larger flashlights designing..

Something like 8x 18650, 7x XPG, something that could compete with hid, i dont know..

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
18650 with triple XPE (or XPG).

^^^ +1

Now that we had enough EDC size lights from 47 i wish he could step into larger flashlights designing..

Something like 8x 18650, 7x XPG, something that could compete with hid, i dont know..

That would actually be very interesting... a 4Sevens HID light that is affordable... :drool: How sick would that be? :naughty:

Latest posts