What does a well worn Titanium EDC light look like?

nbp

Flashaholic
I'd be over 5k now if it weren't for the Great Crash. :scowl:

Fortunately I probably didn't say anything useful in the lost posts, so that's good. :huh:

Hoping for more pics of user Ti lights, love me some Ti patina! :rock: :rock:

cy

Flashaholic
Mine have gone down too. Remember that big CPF crash? I've lost some since then too. Not really important to me, and I keep posting away. Good to see you posting more.

Bill

hi Bill .. hope things are going well .. so when did they hoodwink you into a moderator?
didn't know about the big CPF crash .. shows how much I've been around lately ...

Norm

Retired Administrator
The thread title is "What does a well worn Titanium EDC light look like? " - Norm

Keep in mind some post were moved to the Marketplace when it was created.

archimedes

Flashaholic
my posts counts keeps on going down .. had almost 11k posts when I stopped being active.

Mine have gone down too. Remember that big CPF crash? I've lost some since then too....

I'd be over 5k now if it weren't for the Great Crash. :scowl:

....didn't know about the big CPF crash .. shows how much I've been around lately ...

Sorry to remain "off-topic" here ... but at least you guys didn't lose all of your posts ... and have to re-register :banghead: :hairpull: :mecry: :party:

EDIT - Back on-topic -

0v9LERV.jpeg

http://i.imgur.com/0v9LERV.jpeg

I would've posted a picture of a "worn" McGizmo, but all of mine still look basically new :grin2:

So you'll have to settle for that Peak, instead ;)

Last edited: