What is your Friday night beer of the night?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, you should be in a Monday night football commercial (taste great, less filling). Is that a kegorator you have (if I said the name correctly)?

Beer01.jpg

Beer02.jpg

Beer03.jpg

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
A little OT as I prefer a Scotch on Friday nights, but last Sunday and Tuesday nights, it was pints of Guinnes North Star in Dublin. Monday night was "plain old," draft Guinnes in Carrick on Shannon. (Helped a lot with an otherwise brutal trip! :D )

Larry

LightInTheWallet

Newly Enlightened
Re: Favorite beers?

Rolling Rock (US) Old Peculier (UK) Konoki (CA) not in that particular order, anything but Heineken, Budweiser, Polar(Venezuela)

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast

Micro brewery dark beers.

dulridge

Enlightened

Badger's Golden Champion
Fullers London Pride (or ESB if you can find it outside London)
Houston Ale - small brewery a bit from Glasgow - recommended if you can find it.
Spitfire - very heavily hopped which is how beers ought to be.

In roughly that order.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Samuel Adams is good. Another called Fat Tire is good too. I also like Chill quite a bit.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flying Fish India Pale Ale. You MUST let it breathe for at least 10 minutes though, or it tastes funny.

Last edited:

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just discovered Samuel Adams Boston Lager a week ago, which I really like. Have to try their other brews too :thumbsup:

acourvil

Enlightened

Malheur Chocolate Brut is my all-time favoite, but it's expensive and hard to find. Any of the major Belgian abbey-style beers, or some of the better craft-brewed US Belgian style beers would be pretty high on my list. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Redhook IPA are great every day beers.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guiness, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Rude Frog especially the old lables where the frog flips the bird :nana: Victoria Bitter is good too.

I like dark beers then ales and may or may not drink standard commercial beer like fizzy water.

I got into a heated discussion once with a vodka and gin drinker about beer. He tried to tell me that all beer was the same as it was all made out of the exact same ingredients from brand to brand. I can't drink Bud as one of the components the nearest brewery uses causes an allergic skin rash reaction. He had no explanation for that.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

All beer definately isn't the same, I don't know how he got that idea. Some folks can handle Buttwiper and some can't. I like it okay, Michelob is good too.