What is your most expensive light?

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I think my Magcharger was tops at ~$100

I think I gave the better part of $100 for my Elektrolumens StarLUX way back then.

Come to think of it my Stinger might have been more than $100.

Most everything else (and there is a lot) tops out at $70.

I'd hate to learn the total!

fareast

Enlightened
my most expensive light ever is also my oldest light: Magcharger bought 15 years ago. Of course I bought lights since but none have been more expensive than my Magcharger. Not sure how much it was back then, roughly 300 Guilders (guldens).

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 10 cree headlight demonstrator. The materials are worth about $300, including the $100 enclosure I got for free. All the labor was done by yours truly, including CNC and manual machining, so factor that cost in and watch the price soar.

killforfood

Newly Enlightened
Less than a penny.
I didn't do the math.

Matchstick_Lighter.jpg

:nana::nana::nana:

D-Dog

Enlightened
That's the strangest phosphor coating I've seen on an LED.

Geoff

I wonder how many bond wires it has...:naughty:

...wait... I don't see any :thinking: I'm thinking someone ripped you off :ohgeez:

And on topic, a 12 LED beauty :wink: (an incentive to work this semester and hopefully my final light for a long time... at least until this summer :))
P1160260.jpg

I'll admit that unless you have one or know a heck of a lot about Wolf Eyes product line, it was almost impossible to figure out what light I was talking about from the first pic. Here is another, clearer pic showing the entire light as well as the 12 LED tailcap. If you need another hint... it's an HID and starts with S and ends in ark :p Like I mentioned in another threads, it's about 3-4 weeks of work for me to pay it off... however... way worth it in my opinion :)

Last edited:

D-Dog

Enlightened
^ not a bit sure what I'm looking at.....

I'll give you a hint... That's the back of the light... the front is a "little" brighter :p

If you want to cheat, just look at about half of my recent posts:p I hope to do a review this weekend on it although the outside shots will have to wait until it doesn't get to 0 at night lol