What is your Surefire 6P setup?

Smokescreen

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like I gotta spend the coin and get the Malkof M61, huh?

I want to power my light with 1 X AW17670 rechargeable. Would the M61 still be my best choice of bulb with this?

I would... Malkoff is probably the best thing that ever happened to the 6p/9p. Either the M61 or the M60... You can't go wrong with either, but some prefer one over the other. I myself like the older M60 for a small advantage in the throw department, but some people prefer the newer M61 for the tint and all the other options you can get.

Norseman2

Newly Enlightened
I think I'm keeping my 6P normally aspirated for now and gonna work with the Solarforce L2T. Can't thank you guys enough for the help!

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
P90 with 2 X 16340 IMR cells (favorite). One with Malkoff, one with vintage Surefire LED (most used because it's always out).

TadpolePilot

Newly Enlightened
Poor old vet who never gets more tha $65.00 cash and it goes
away. I was a sailor so now you know why. I will give the ladies whatever they ask for.
Never had seen one, when was a cop the other guys used what was furnished we had a rechargeable streamlight 20 and it worked fine. Was always in the car so it was in the charger or being used.

Now I have a 3 mode Shadow JM-07 Pro Stone White with a 26650 cell/battery that I carry as my EDC a little large. But no longer have to carry a gun so it is lighter and smaller than a gun.
Thursday night returning home in the dark the afore mention light light our way home my grand son carried the light and I pushed my walker thru the park over the grass.