What job do you do?

loszabo

Enlightened
I'm the recruiting manager for Multi Level Marketing Inc. I have a key-chain flashlight, because there is our cool company logo (" $$$ ", cool huh?) on it!

:nana:

Okay, here is the truth: I need a powerful, tactical LED flashlight with me, so I can install those tiny devices in the suite of the Chinese ambassador but also render the guards incapable by shining 200 lumens in their eyes!

Last edited:

ozner1991

Enlightened
im an professional idiot :crackup: oke jokes aside im an student but i use my lights for working in computers, closets, basements, dark sheds and that kind of stuff. normaly im not the one needing the light on but its someone else that cant see anything so i grab my E01 or L1d to light up the area

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
I work in a hurricane ridden county engineering department, and require a few different lights. before that i was in the navy and worked for one of those places left unsaid where i required many "T" series lights. i have/carry so many because i'm a flashaholic/knifeaholic/watchaholic/compassaholic/gpsaholic/anythingthatwillensuremy/myfamiliessurvivalaholic.:duh2: ha. i like being prepared for anything, and like jeff above, i like having the right tool for the job ( by the way, i am also a jeff).

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I work in technology and frequently find myself crawling around in dark wiring closets and dimly lit control rooms and stages. I can't tell you how many times my QIII and Fenix P5 have kept me from falling down stairs and tripping over wires. They've also been helpful during power outages, of course.

DocD

Enlightened
honeywell engineer looking after sports clubs i have three torchs with me a romisen rc-g2,rc-g4 and a P7 mag with Der Wichtel driver so realy a torch for all occasions cheers DocD

LumenMan

Enlightened
L.E.O./Firearms Instructor. I enjoy demonstrating Surefire weapon lights & handheld tactical lights to officers who think having a "good" duty light means buying a two D-cell M**light :shakehead

I mainly use my 6P LED Defender (w/ Malkoff M60), a 6P (w/ R2 290 Lumen Lamp Upgrade) & a 500 Lumen M6 "Guardian" for those "special occassions" :)

carrot

Flashaholic
Student. But I only carry one flashlight.

It gets very dark here on the island at night so it is a lot easier if you DO have a flashlight. We have a blackout at least once a year on campus and it's another good reason to carry.

It's really my hobbies where a flashlight is useful... outdoors, exploration, cycling...

Cosmo7809

Enlightened
Student. But I only carry one flashlight.

It gets very dark here on the island at night so it is a lot easier if you DO have a flashlight. We have a blackout at least once a year on campus and it's another good reason to carry.

It's really my hobbies where a flashlight is useful... outdoors, exploration, cycling...

Island as in Staten Island?
And campus as in CSI?

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I build the big green things that the planes drop on bad guys, and they make huge explosions...but, my lights get used for many different things. There a definite must have though, for "various tasks".

headlights

Newly Enlightened
What do you do for a living?

Hey guys, I'm new here, I want to put together an epic collection of flashilights! They are insanely cool!

So, what does everyone here do for a living?

thelightguru

Newly Enlightened
Re: What do you do for a living?

nice post, headlights. i am new as well.

so far i own about 200 flashlights of different makes/types/sizes, so i am glad i finally found this place!!

for a living.. well i still live with my parents and i breed spider monkeys. but i hope to move out within the next year!!

gsxrac

Enlightened

:welcome: Im a Ford certified specialty technician and I am currently working as a dog trainer/ care taker at a boarding facility.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am presently an Operating Room Nurse. I have also worked in the Intensive Care Unit and I also have a paramedic background.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Behavioral Health Nurse Aid on a locked involuntarily committed psych unit of a large hospital.

I'm a wrestler most of the time. :D

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast

Small biz I/T and enterprise database developer.

For now. Well, my "for now" has been a long time now.

steve6690

Enlightened

Uk Police Officer...currently doing VIP protection work.