What lights are similar to the jetbeam rrt-o raptor?

Light_nub

Newly Enlightened
I have one of these which I love - but just curious if there are others that are similar? My favorite feature is the magnetic brightness control ring. Also prefer the clicky on the tail. I know that jetbeam is discontinued (but still can be found) but figured this was a good opportunity to look for other options to try out. Price range is preferably sub-$100 but can go higher for the right product.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nitecore SRT3 is somewhat similar in terms of UI and battery compatibility - it's supposed to be released next month.

JetBeam seem to have been turned into the low-budget brand by Niteye! They don't even bother updating LEDs on their older lights anymore.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of sunwaymans lights are like that, v11r and v10r. Some bigger lights like the xtar D35 and S1 along with Eagletacs M3C4

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I now EDC a Sunwayman V11R 24/7 now. Not a thrower, but floody 500 lm for 5 minutes or less! Magnetic ring controls the light level. Very nice forward clicky switch.

Bumble

Enlightened
v11r is a good light , the raptor can be found for $61 delivered in the right place... which makes it a good buy imo.