What The Hell Is That?!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Oh wait. Is that a soldering iron?
IMG_1766.png

I'm sure I've seen one of those before, but I can't remember what it is or does, if I ever knew. :unsure:
Yep. Me too. I know I've seen one, just can't remember what it is.

I've posted this before, but think it's worth another L@@K. I was surprised when I started to dismantle it.
Don't comment if you know from when it was last posted. Please, with sugar on top.

IMG_4382.JPG

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've posted this before, but think it's worth another L@@K. I was surprised when I started to dismantle it.
Don't comment if you know from when it was last posted. Please, with sugar on top.

View attachment 52652
Vacuum cleaner?

But seems like too much electrical stuff in there

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought those things were banned by the Geneva Convention as a torture device. That's a P.O.W. Nose Stretcher. You use it to clamp down on a prisoner of war's nose during an interrogation. The carabiner is clipped to a truck. Every time the prisoner lies, the guy in the truck steps on the gas a little. If the prisoner doesn't tell the truth, they walk away looking like Pinocchio.
I was reading some martial art training material and you can use a flashlight and a thumb to squeeze someone's nose and pull them along. I think it was a police technique once a person is cuffed.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

View attachment 52652
The new and improved de-neuralizer? I heard the plans got leaked out onto the internet...