What The Hell Is That?!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Oh wait. Is that a soldering iron?
IMG_1766.png

I'm sure I've seen one of those before, but I can't remember what it is or does, if I ever knew. :unsure:
Yep. Me too. I know I've seen one, just can't remember what it is.

I've posted this before, but think it's worth another L@@K. I was surprised when I started to dismantle it.
Don't comment if you know from when it was last posted. Please, with sugar on top.

IMG_4382.JPG

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought those things were banned by the Geneva Convention as a torture device. That's a P.O.W. Nose Stretcher. You use it to clamp down on a prisoner of war's nose during an interrogation. The carabiner is clipped to a truck. Every time the prisoner lies, the guy in the truck steps on the gas a little. If the prisoner doesn't tell the truth, they walk away looking like Pinocchio.
I was reading some martial art training material and you can use a flashlight and a thumb to squeeze someone's nose and pull them along. I think it was a police technique once a person is cuffed.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep. Me too. I know I've seen one, just can't remember what it is.

I've posted this before, but think it's worth another L@@K. I was surprised when I started to dismantle it.
Don't comment if you know from when it was last posted. Please, with sugar on top.

View attachment 52652
The new and improved de-neuralizer? I heard the plans got leaked out onto the internet...