What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

Wildy

Newly Enlightened
ZebraLight H51. Very useful, durable, compact. Also, a big plus is that it uses AA.
I plan on modding it w/a magnet, and possibly designing a custom clip or a headband, because the stock one is too bouncy.
But it's still great.

Tain

Enlightened
NiteCore T5

Great key chain light with reasonable output and nice floody beam

_DSC0110.jpg

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak Eiger 119 high-cri

I like my high-cri lights and wanted a smaller one for running at night. I don't have it on most of the time, just in my pocket, so I don't want a headlamp.
I also find the QTC interesting and want to see what it's like.

Tolip

Newly Enlightened
Preon P0
I'm a sucker for glow-in-the-dark materials. As it turns out, it's just about the perfect keychain light.

luvbelly

Newly Enlightened
My most recent order that has arrived included a Klarus XT11 and P1C. I ordered them because my previous order included the Klarus XT2C and P2A and I was very impressed with the build quality and performance of the lights. The U.I. on the XT line is nearly perfect for me and most certainly my current favorite. I have one pending order for the 4Sevens S12 which should arrive later this week. I picked up this light mostly out of curiosity. Of course it didn't hurt finding it on sale due to 4Sevens changing their logo. Getting 800 lumens out of such a small light....I am in. It will be my first 4Sevens light and a continuation of the learning process for me. It should be a nice addition to a beginners collection.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
SolarForce L2T/L2 lego with a LumensFactory 3 mode Hi-CRI drop in. Liked my first L2T and single mode LF Hi-CRI so much, I had to get another.

Streamlight Twin Task 2D(!). I missed my TT 1L, and can make the exuse to my wife that this one runs on those common Duracell Alkalines you can get cheap anywhere, so it's a great "house light" for the next time the power goes out We'll see how that goes for a $25 light. (Maybe try it next on a Malkoff equipped 3C Mag....)

T45

Enlightened
A Surefire M3 Combatlight! Boo Yah Baby!.....but seriously, I have wanted one for about forever and found a "gently pre-owned" one for a really good price. I love this light! Now for the Malkoff LD10 LED drop in :naughty:

walterr839

Enlightened
Just added a Malkoff MD60 to my old M6. I really like that light but dislike the 20 runtimes with the MN21 and wanted to try something different. It going to take some getting used to

SDM44

Newly Enlightened
Picked up another Fenix LD01. I had one already, along with the E05 (slightly smaller), but the range or light on the LD01 and at around 80 lumens was really bright for my use as a keychain AAA light.

correspondent

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight SC600 and I just ordered the new Sunwayman V10R T+. So now i'm a happy camper...for a while at least.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Between 2007 & 2008 I bought lots of torches, and loads of batteries, as a newbie to CPF and torches !

I'm still using the torches, and only half way through my batteries !!

Ishango

Enlightened
I just ordered a H51Fw from Zebralight. I need to buy my first headlamp since I'm going on a bushcraft course in April. I really like my ZL lights, but didn't like the idea of carrying them on the side of my head. I wanted a quality headlamp with multiple modes to bring on the course. I had the Petzl Tikka or something similar in my mind. After reading some recent topics I read about the love for the ZL headlamps. I also really liked the idea of a frosted lens, so I decided to buy this light and try it out.

Since I generally don't have a use for a headlamp, I also like the idea of being able to use it as an EDC light or clip it to other parts of my gear.

Last edited: