What will you carry New Year's Eve?!

BigBaller

Enlightened
My newly constructed 9PT. :rock:

T4.JPG

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
I had my brand new HDS U60 XRGT. My wife and I for some few years now have a New Years Eve routine of a very early dinner in Manhattan and then getting out of dodge before the insanity in Times Square kicks in all of the way. Last few, including tonight, that meant a special New Year's Eve dinner at one of our favorite restaurants that has soba which is considered by the Japanese to bring good fortune for the coming year if you have it New Years Eve. I dont believe in that sort of thing, but hell, it cant hurt, plus I love the food.

Dinner at 6:30 after shopping for some champagne and stuff for later tonight and tomorrow, and then head back to Long Island at about 8:30.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got my JIL with flu-pic with me at work. Ya, I'm at work:awman: but I get paid o/t starting at MN.
I really like this little light. It's KEWL!!!

Happy New Year:rock:

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ten minutes to go (in my time zone) and I've got an HDS Basic 42 and an Arc LSH on my belt. Sitting on the desk is my new Dorcy Super 1 Watt (CR123) that I just picked up from Sears on sale today. There's a Gordon five watt rechargeable incandescent about ten feet away if I need it, and an ALX-1113 buried somewhere in the corner of the crap on my desk.

I could go upstairs and grab some more if I need them... but I probably won't. :)

Happy New Year! :buddies:

igabo

Enlightened
Brinkmann Maxfire LX.. my first 123 light, and the first time I've ever paid 2 dollars for 1 battery.

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm here in Dallas helping out my sister after here surgury. I've brought my Surefire 6P, ElektroLumens XM-3 and a moded MiniMag/w BadBoy 1000. For support there are 18/AA and 12/CR-123. And then there's the 2XAA/Inova unit I found in Target.

chiphead

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've forgoten the other units:
*Photon Freedom 3
*ARC Premium
*ACR Electronics MS-2000M Strobe

chiphead

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
markbUK said:
we're planning to do some of the local pubs, one of which is a nice dark coastal walk, so its an L1 (for my better half) and a HDS U42 with nice fresh Li-ion, and a peak of some sort for backup!.

Happy new year to you all,

Mark

Been in that area a few times. God's country in my opinion (unless Im confused on my UK geography). Stayed on the coast once, in St. Mawes, but normally inland around Dartmoor. A walk on the dark coast sound spectacular, hope it was nice weather. Happy New Years to you and all.

quokked

Enlightened
Carried my A2 Aviator on NYE in Frankfurt :D
It's easy to stick it in your pocket...
I used the Xenon power to find the place
(it was in Westfalen Pier to all your locals)
And then the LEDs to reattact some girls necklace too (didn't want to blind people in the clu)

tristis

Newly Enlightened
My son brought his new Surefire A2 and was the light man for our fireworks party.

bonvivantmike

Enlightened
I worked (EMT), so I had my usual lighting, which consists of an L4/McE2S, backed up by an A2. Since I expected to be in more darkness than usual, I added my C3, which ended up being borrowed most of the night by my supervisor, who failed to bring any lighting at all.

At one point I had to get through a dark and very crowded ballroom to get to a patient. My L4 put out enough light to warn even the drunkest reveler to get out of the way. Excellent crowd clearing device.