whats on your lights to buy list?

Ironwood

Newly Enlightened
Based on my experience with a Ti PD-S...
- LunaSol 20
- SunDrop 3S
Plus...
- A custom light from PhotonFanatic based on his "Conquistador" design

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still reeling from light purchases and X-mas shopping the last few days.I finally gave in and ordered an EX-10 and a few other lights. :whistle:
There are still a few I'd like but I'm "all in" :broke: till next year.

Wish list as follows,not in any particular order:
  • Zebralight H30,this is probably the one I should buy as I could use a headlamp.
  • Jetbeam Element E3P,just want this one!
  • Surefire G3,expanding my incan battery.
  • Fenix LD01(for myself,I did order one as a gift)
  • Fenix TK 20,I'm leaning more and more toward "warm" tints.
  • Pila or WE Incan(12V) not sure which one yet.
  • light to be named later
I'm sure there will be at least four more by next year.:D

turbo chicken

Newly Enlightened
First post here... crossover from EDCF
well my list was only 1 light long

Fenix Digital P2D Olive Finish Textured

i just ordered it... i couldn't ignore 15% off and i even was only 1 off from a prime number so 10 free 1batteries YAY!...

so it begins . . . is there any help from here...

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm gonna bump this old thread, cause I was thinking about it. More so as of the past few weeks.

Jason's Ready-Made MCE 4500K Neutral White. Man that light's been calling every so often! Why haven't I pulled the trigger? I will once we secure our next contract! I just can't justify it till we do! .... :(

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was the New HoundDog XM-L2 Neutral. Since Malkoff is having a sale, that item has just been scratched off the list.

Z-Tab

Enlightened
Muyshondt Aeon/Nautilus Mk II Ti.

Got a used Al Aeon recently and it convinced me that they're worth the price for the new Ti versions.

EDIT: Looking through some of the old posts, it looks like almost all of the lights people wanted back then are still desirable -- some have even gone up in value.

Last edited:

Wolf17

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to this forum and am definitely looking at an HDS Systems EDC clicky as it seems very popular here and I like the features and price point. I'm not sure what presets to request between the Executive, LE, and tactical. Any thoughts or suggestions?

WilsonCQB1911

Enlightened
I'm new to this forum and am definitely looking at an HDS Systems EDC clicky as it seems very popular here and I like the features and price point. I'm not sure what presets to request between the Executive, LE, and tactical. Any thoughts or suggestions?

It doesn't matter. The great thing about that light is everything is programmable anyway, so it doesn't matter at all what the presets are. I think have a tactical, but it's setup now completely different from any of the factory options anyway.

Wolf17

Newly Enlightened
It doesn't matter. The great thing about that light is everything is programmable anyway, so it doesn't matter at all what the presets are. I think have a tactical, but it's setup now completely different from any of the factory options anyway.

Thanks for the info! I noticed it talked about being programmable, but wasn't sure if some options were available on some and not the others. The HDS is definitely on the top of my list.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
NONE!

I live downtown. There is always some light pollution. After the big blackout of 2003 I found CPF.
I got sticker shock from the Arc AAA, Ended up with the Dorcy AAA 4 lumens.
The Fenix L1P at 29 lumens was a godsend. I finally have enough light to see.
I moved up the lumens to my 3C Mag SSC-P7 ~600 lumens. Do not see any need for more.
Got into neutral tints with a Dereelight. Got more neutrals and warms mostly 47s.
Got a Minimag Pro+ to compare with my old incan Minimag. Then realize I do not have any incan bulbs for my old Minimag.

I have more flashlights than I need so I am not buying any.
There is now much progress in home lighting so I am more in the fixed lighting sub-forum now.

Tyler A

Newly Enlightened
Surefire A2 aviator and g2zx, fenix rc40 and a couple maratac aa and aaa rev 2s, streamlight sidewinder & sidewinder II compact, 2 of each streamlights and I have a fenix ld 32 ue on the way

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Elzetta ZFL-M60
Malkoff MDC AA
Malkoff Hound Dog XM-L
Saabluster TN31mb
Surefire EB1-T
Surefire Fury
HDS or Ra twisty

Wolf17

Newly Enlightened
So I made the plunge and ordered the HDS EDC clicky. I've read all kinds of varying stories about how long it takes for delivery. I did get the custom build. I'd be interested to hear from others on how long they think I might expect to wait before receiving it?

Last edited:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
NONE!

I live downtown. There is always some light pollution. After the big blackout of 2003 I found CPF.
I got sticker shock from the Arc AAA, Ended up with the Dorcy AAA 4 lumens.
The Fenix L1P at 29 lumens was a godsend. I finally have enough light to see.
I moved up the lumens to my 3C Mag SSC-P7 ~600 lumens. Do not see any need for more.
Got into neutral tints with a Dereelight. Got more neutrals and warms mostly 47s.
Got a Minimag Pro+ to compare with my old incan Minimag. Then realize I do not have any incan bulbs for my old Minimag.

I have more flashlights than I need so I am not buying any.
There is now much progress in home lighting so I am more in the fixed lighting sub-forum now.

My next project outside of something breaking is switching the Eagle's interior lighting to LED's!

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I made the plunge and ordered the HDS EDC clicky. I've read all kinds of varying stories about how long it takes for delivery. I did get the custom build. I'd be interested to hear from others on how long they thing I might expect to wait before receiving it?

Congrats Wolf17! When it arrives, I think you're gonna love the light! Personally I can't see myself without one of Henry's lights!