When did you order your HDS?

DrewDT

Newly Enlightened
200's must be harder to procure.....and that's what I want to order.

I'm not sure if they are more difficult to procure or if a decision was made to do a large production run focusing primarily on rotaries at this point.

Fubs

Newly Enlightened
Hey, hey, hey!!! :D They both just showed up together - a clicky and a rotary - both hi cri 120

and yes, they tailstand perfectly - which was something I worried and worried about

I am so happy :lol::D:):)

Ahh... how much I envy you. I also ordered December 2012. Ordered the standard, 200 rotary (silver bezel, flush tail cap). I sent him an email asking about it and he told me that he's still waiting on parts but expects them sometime this month. It seems like a lot of Hi CRIs are going out. Either way, they're being shipped!

cubebike

Enlightened
Ordered Rotary HCri today. Henry said this model waiting time should be shorter when compared to the Rotary 200 version.

Last edited:

Beej

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an HDS EDC LE 120 on the 24th of September and was sent an email thanking me for payment and indicating the wait time was eight weeks.

I finally recieved my HDS May 2, 2013.

Halleys5th

Newly Enlightened
I ordered item ECD-E1S-Hcri, the EDC High CRI, 120 lumens, silver bezel, flush button model on February 1 and received it on May 2. It's my first expensive flashlight, and perhaps the most intelligently designed thing I own. It's best points: the beautiful natural color of the light it emits (at precisely the levels I want), the even circle of the beam with a brighter center and even transition, the many useful functions and intuitiveness of the controls (which make better sense after playing with the actual flashlight), its high-quality feel and low-key, tool-like appearance. To me it's definitely worth the money, and would've been worth a much longer wait.

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
I ordered item ECD-E1S-Hcri, the EDC High CRI, 120 lumens, silver bezel, flush button model on February 1 and received it on May 2. It's my first expensive flashlight, and perhaps the most intelligently designed thing I own. It's best points: the beautiful natural color of the light it emits (at precisely the levels I want), the even circle of the beam with a brighter center and even transition, the many useful functions and intuitiveness of the controls (which make better sense after playing with the actual flashlight), its high-quality feel and low-key, tool-like appearance. To me it's definitely worth the money, and would've been worth a much longer wait.

That's the same light I waited 14 months for, and I feel the same way about it.
Welcome to CPF!

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a hi cri rotary in mid February, hoping it will arrive soon. Birthday is coming up, that would be a nice happy birthday to me present!:devil:

Edi

Newly Enlightened
Was told mid may by Henry and have a feeling he is going to deliver this time. It's been 11 months now and am really keen to get this thing! (170 tactical )

shudaizi

Newly Enlightened
It does appear that tempo of deliveries has picked up. That's a good thing. But, of course, it also means that the suspected immanence makes the days seem to go by slower too. Or, at least, that's how I experience time when I'm actively waiting-with-hope (as opposed to passively waiting-with-resignation). :)

Was told mid may by Henry and have a feeling he is going to deliver this time. It's been 11 months now and am really keen to get this thing! (170 tactical )

dajab77

Newly Enlightened
Hope you get your light soon. I can't figure why at this time they are not cranking out lights at a faster pace. I'm still riding the bench until it looks like turn around time picks up. Props to all still waiting. They are exceptional lights.

ScottyJ

Enlightened
Ordered a rotary high cri last November and he said it has a chance of coming first part of June.