Where are the Trolls

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Threads like this are about the only places I'm comfortable posing joke questions like:

"What's the point of paying a bit less for a flashlight when you can't:

• Run a tank over it

• Dazzle, stun, and beat a bear to death with it

• Use the ceiling bounce for working light to:

• Skin the bear with the bezel crenelations

• Cook a tasty bear steak on a campfire started with the light output

• Set the light to moonlight mode for a romantic dinner with the sweetie"

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
even when there are different opinions on whatever ist the topic, all posters need to have some info on the topic at all,
this alone makes up for discussion, not trolling

+ the mods sometimes have interfere
(and do a hell of a job. IF I notice them reaciting, that is soooo late, I would have banned the person way earlier. Also they have such a loooooooooong time to even "notice" direct, personal sayings...)

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably the best forum I've ever used, both very friendly and VERY helpful... Hard to find a place like this on internet... Mods are doing outstanding job (while participating actively in correspondence at the same time... well, sometimes)...

Hope it stays like this...

varmint

Enlightened
Probably the best forum I've ever used, both very friendly and VERY helpful... Hard to find a place like this on internet... Mods are doing outstanding job (while participating actively in correspondence at the same time... well, sometimes)...

Hope it stays like this...

This goes for me also, its great here, sure hope to be here along time!!--Larry

Kev7274

Newly Enlightened
I chalk it up to people actually being adults and having an Adult conversation instead of the usual rudeness I have seen on other forums. They should remember " if you don't have anything good to say,keep your mouth shut".:thumbsup: Nobody wants to hear your childish remarks.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
The best forum I have also used. CPF is the best thing I have ever found. It sure is friendly and yes the admins. and mods. have everything on check. As long as you read the rules and use the search engine you'll be good to go. I use to frequent a Nissan and Honda forum but there are a bunch of kids who think they know everything and would rather clown you instead of leading you on the right track.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best forum I have also used. CPF is the best thing I have ever found. It sure is friendly and yes the admins. and mods. have everything on check. As long as you read the rules and use the search engine you'll be good to go. I use to frequent a Nissan and Honda forum but there are a bunch of kids who think they know everything and would rather clown you instead of leading you on the right track.

Well said Big Lou...the only time I've ever seen anyone get clowned on here was some-one from E-Bay, that was selling a "Straight Baller'" E2L...

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...ion-FUNNY!!!&p=2266943&viewfull=1#post2266943

Or this poor guy:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Ok-had-to-chuckle-when-I-saw-this-thing......

:party:

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also if you watch the movie Troll Hunter, you'll see what a flashaholic can do :poof:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Here's why we have so few trolls:

trollhunter02-1.jpg

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
Accidental Post.

Last edited:

budynabuick

Enlightened

I know what you mean there.

keith

PayBack

Enlightened
Well it's great how it's lasted. So many forums I've loathed having to put on my Nomex underwear ready to get back to the flame war. Takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.

Sci Fii

Newly Enlightened
In some ways I think it has a lot to do with the subject matter. We're here talking about flashlights. To most, a rather dull subject, but certainly not a controversial one. You either love them (as we do) or you ignore them. Really , who wants to fight over flashlights? Anyone here ever been to a quilting forum? I have to believe they're kind of peaceful as well?

cummins4x4

Enlightened
Well it's great how it's lasted. So many forums I've loathed having to put on my Nomex underwear ready to get back to the flame war. Takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.

Sometimes the flaming can be quite entertaining to watch. But really, who wants to fight over flashlights??:devil:

budynabuick

Enlightened
Sometimes the flaming can be quite entertaining to watch. But really, who wants to fight over flashlights??:devil:

Some (many?) find it stimulating for their little brains. i like the grammar nazis (don"t see much,if any on this forum) as they sit on their little perches shout-in down at any that dare misplace a coma. It makes them feel superior:thumbsdow.

Keith

Latest posts