Who is the youngest flashaholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a while ago, when I was a new member of CPF, and so logicnerd411's signature. It said he was the youngest CPF member, or something of that affect. I PMed him and asked him how old he was. He was actually older than me, and removed that portion of his signature. I don't think I am the youngest flashaholic on the forums anymore, but definitely one of the younger one's. Loggy is a tad bit older than me. I don't think there is anybody between my age and loggy's.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im old enough to smoke but dummmer then most but a course im the bestlooking cpfer lol

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey raggie, you've got me with those cute eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don't your feet get cold on the ice?

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bindi, I'll bet his hinie gets cold on the ice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might make it numb for when he gets it kicked by the youngsters like we do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

cy

Flashaholic
Ok after reading all the posts, it looks like my 11 years is the youngest flasholic. He's not allow to post himself, but has helped me post. I show him cpf posts regularly.

I bet he's got his ultra on right now. During the last school year, fifth grade. He EDC to school his ultra with a lanyard threaded in a belt loop, then in his pocket. He showed me how to do the super secure carry with the lanyard.

With all the scare about carry weapons to school, I was always expecting a call from school about his flashlight.

BillBill

Newly Enlightened
I'm thirteen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif but not exactly too sharp and my writing isn't all that good but I am interested in science and math (can't get past too much algebra/trigonometry/calculus though; its really confusing). I post to join the bandwagon of many thousand flashaholics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. One thing's sure: flashlights are cool if their diminutive size directly contradicts their output /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. I like the wow factor and deep down I am still a child with flashlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Edit: plus I do not worry about owning good flashlights myself though; a few is enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif.

Edit again: It looks like I'm the youngest memeber here after reading through the thread through. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif Turning fourteen in September and going to be a freshman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

danielo_d

Enlightened
Man!
I'm in my mid 30's.
I can't post on how young I am. And I can't even compete in the "You know you're old..." thread either!
I'm getting my hinie kicked by young and old alike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Oh, I got one... You know you're old when these youngins' start posting in the "You know you're old" threads...
Oops, wrong thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Way to go, youngins'! The future is 'enlightened', both figuratively and literally!

Danno

Ralf

Enlightened
Not really a cpf member, but my son is 2 1/2 years old and
took my Mag 3C LUXIII DD yesterday and played around with it.
He knows not to look in the beam directly since a long time now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Then he told my wife to take my EverLED modded Angle Head to light up a thing and he said: "That one I have is brighter!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ....

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently 18 but I joined the forum when I was 16. Even then, I have been browsing the forum for a long time. You can thank Craig's "original LED museum" and The Led Light.com for bringing me here.

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
I might have a winner. Born 7/30/04 at 2:58PM - picture taken 7/30/04 at 5:07PM.

IMG_4186.jpg

Eric_M

Enlightened
2 hours 9 minutes old and already a flashaholic.....

Nice.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
bart ya have so many picsssssssss i am makeing some now to look at my penquin i gave hima light lol . i stink at it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.